Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rishhhh!! Ur wish came true!🤣Pool scene aagayi
Originally posted by: Rubellite
Rishhhh!! Ur wish came true!🤣Pool scene aagayi
Hahaha
But my main wish is to see Vansh baby in the pool, that’s what I can’t wait for 😜
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahaha
But my main wish is to see Vansh baby in the pool, that’s what I can’t wait for 😜
Let's just hope Riddhu ko bachane Vansh too jumps into the pool🤣
Hopefully not coz I want Vansh too
Lol 😂
Riddhima in the pool and Vansh not being there? That’s unfair if so
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Lol 😂
Riddhima in the pool and Vansh not being there? That’s unfair if so
Ikr, its like French fries without sauce..