IM HERE BOO!!!!
AKU - the Saaf to my Safaai ❤️
Someone come do all my pending homework that I haven't done all of February and March cuz of SAAKK!! I HAVENT SLEPT IN DAYS!
QUEEN ! ❤️
TAKE YOUR CROWN BACK 🤗🥳
Sleep - what's that ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
IM HERE BOO!!!!
AKU - the Saaf to my Safaai ❤️
Someone come do all my pending homework that I haven't done all of February and March cuz of SAAKK!! I HAVENT SLEPT IN DAYS!
QUEEN ! ❤️
TAKE YOUR CROWN BACK 🤗🥳
Sleep - what's that ?
Anokhi's walk with that umbrella looks like some beauty pageant or something.🤔
Originally posted by: infinitie
JUWI I MISSED THESE EMOJIS SO MUCH!!!!
Sruthi you are back🤗
I ALWAYS miss you Shay!!!!
School has taken over my life.
Have been trying to get my life together. I have been working like a maniac getting assignments in.
Im finally slowly catching up!
Might disappear again for a couple weeks when exams begin next week.
Originally posted by: wamavasant
PUSH and PULL
I m grounded till now dont know what will happen once you all are back ☺️ saaf safai abhiyan chaluuu
I did not read this Wama
Tweet of the day
https://twitter.com/CreationsRiyax/status/1384921347625738241?s=19
Are they going to announce shaurya and shagun engagement? Everyone so dressed up
POOJA where you at!!!! I need some new songs!
Im manifesting this birthday party and some sunset romance. I cant have MY SAAF SAFAAI dreams not FLY 🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅
I’m glad to know even in hiding the saaf safaai was going strong.
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣