LITERALLY BOY IS MELTING SO QUICK, THAT SMILE 🥺🥺🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LITERALLY BOY IS MELTING SO QUICK, THAT SMILE 🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
No No I was stalking you in silence
Bro i missed you all so much
MF pe to bhari tabahi ho chuki hai edt bhi slow paced ho gya tha
Today the speed is still good...
Im manifesting this birthday party and some sunset romance. I cant have MY SAAF SAFAAI dreams not FLY 🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅
that is such a gorgeous pool literally i hope they never leave goa!
Originally posted by: shaylini
Where are you girl???
Its been days you haven't been active on any EDT.
Sruthi had some school assignments she said a few days back.
Rest all are missing.
Was enjoying Shara Bear's intensity from far !
I have been busy kind of !
PS - everybody is missing ?!
Im manifesting this birthday party and some sunset romance. I cant have MY SAAF SAFAAI dreams not FLY 🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅🧹🔥🌅
JUWI I MISSED THESE EMOJIS SO MUCH!!!!
IM HERE BOO!!!!
AKU - the Saaf to my Safaai ❤️
Someone come do all my pending homework that I haven't done all of February and March cuz of SAAKK!! I HAVENT SLEPT IN DAYS!
Where have you been girl????
You no miss me
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Was watching what you have been doing behind my back!
PUSH and PULL
I m grounded till now dont know what will happen once you all are back ☺️ saaf safai abhiyan chaluuu
Did you miss this!!
📦
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Was enjoying Shara Bear's intensity from far !
I have been busy kind of !
PS - everybody is missing ?!
Awww i missed Shara Bear..
Yes no one was here. Neither Pooja nor juhi