When he ordered chilled orange juice for Pallu... I was like, "isko dusre drinks ke naam pata hai! π²"
π€£
Saab pata hai iss bande koππ€£..hes a drama king..full nautankiπ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When he ordered chilled orange juice for Pallu... I was like, "isko dusre drinks ke naam pata hai! π²"
π€£
Saab pata hai iss bande koππ€£..hes a drama king..full nautankiπ
When he ordered chilled orange juice for Pallu... I was like, "isko dusre drinks ke naam pata hai! π²"
π€£
He knows orange juice because he drinks orange juice..with breakfast π
I was so happy to see him drinking water. π
I think before this he drank water was when he choked on his π. π€£
And before this when he was talking to her Saree. π
He drinks water only in weird situations.π€£
When he ordered chilled orange juice for Pallu... I was like, "isko dusre drinks ke naam pata hai! π²"
π€£
π€£π€£
I was hoping him ordering her a hard drink. She really needs to loosen up. π€£π€£
Saab pata hai iss bande koππ€£..hes a drama king..full nautankiπ
He's born smart na π Drinks ke naam bhi pata hai aur drama karna bhi aata hai π
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
He knows orange juice because he drinks orange juice..with breakfast π
Yahi wajah hai π€£ Warna isko bas alag types ke alcohol pata hai, non-alcoholic mein sirf orange juice π€£
Yahi wajah hai π€£ Warna isko bas alag types ke alcohol pata hai, non-alcoholic mein sirf orange juice π€£
Point being ~ He's not completely gone to the dark side...yet!
There is hope to get him back π
Originally posted by: K_keechu
I was so happy to see him drinking water. π
I think before this he drank water was when he choked on his π. π€£
And before this when he was talking to her Saree. π
He drinks water only in weird situations.π€£
This fandom keeps proving how weird it is π€£ ML ko paani peeta dekh hum khush ho jaate hai, uska topic ban jaata hai π€£
or.... is it Vodka? π
baby looks good with water
good boy in disguise
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN67Ls9hkG7/?igshid=r442ry8m4kcy
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN6vTFxBR0V/?igshid=quz6b1xfeonn
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯
P.s competing with my soul sister Mihikaπ..for too many postsπ€£
He's born smart na π Drinks ke naam bhi pata hai aur drama karna bhi aata hai π
Smart guyππ€£