Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

To be honest!! Raghav is not wrong at his place.How much did he know pallavi?? Hardly 30 days of challenge! Right now she is nobody for him and right now what matters to him most his amma and keerti!!The incidence that took place is huge for them and it will take time for keerti to heal.

Initially he refused to trust that minijaggu. But all the circumstances and pallavi’s oversmartness has brought him to that level. 

When it comes to his people he is blind! Bcoz in past they have suffered because of him(as what the case is shown to viewers) Now he does not want to make and see them suffer because of him and anybody else and being protective  Many times our brain stop working and we quickly take actions!

In real life also couple stays together for many years but fail to know and understand each other which many time leads to conflicts and divorce !!

When pallavi will become somebody and everything,that raghav will turn world upside down to protect her ladylove...!

right now for him——everything is fair in love and war...

Bee222 thumbnail

I haven't managed to watch the epi yet, but I'm really looking forward to it... Seems like a great epi 

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: christobelle

Story wise it was expected that he would go for this.

I just prayed hard that he doesn't go very bad. I m personally relived and sad for Pallavi

Relieved that he didn't go to extreme stuff. But sad that still he managed to destroy her.

I personally am in love with this manipulative Raghav!!

I loved manipulative raghav  although it is unfair and cruel to pallavi but atleast it is  less cruel than putting her in the middle of the road

😎

dhun.laagi thumbnail

If his mistrust won, his judgement will also falter. 

He intends to hurt her ego, but she will rise like the fire.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

If his mistrust won, his judgement will also falter. 

He intends to hurt her ego, but she will rise like the fire.

Yes 👏

VikAth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ah man, I can relate to Pallu's fear of truth being out! The number of times I've been put on the spot to own up to some 'crime', then getting a good beating (usually in the form of lectures) afterwards. 

But it was bound to happen. I'm surprised the shop loss was kept a secret for almost 2 years.

Plus, itna hungama hota hai shop ki bahar...I'm surprised word didn't land on hajmola's ears.