So damn true🤣
There's no escaping mother🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
So damn true🤣
There's no escaping mother🤣
Hello ji...
rn I am here😆
Been long... how are you?
Bhagu hilarious videos keep them coming
True❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Let's meet this Sat, shall we?
I'll try to be there😃
No I don't! As I'm not able to see the other slides🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNhFzFtFTnH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
A comment said that 'I can't even look properly'... couldn't relate more🤣
I don't even look at people... I refuse to make a contact with anyone's eyes unless I am comfortable(which is a rare case)😆
Hota hain re😆 We're the ones who are Sher in their selective group only🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNmyxpJM1-5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I drank Bourn-vita, horlicks, complan, boost as a child still am just 5'3"😆
What about y'all!
Only Horlicks🤣 And approximately yours size😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5