https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFRo5Jj3tU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
P.S- I am loving the 'kya mujhe pyaar hai' song memes... if you have any, do share!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFRo5Jj3tU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
P.S- I am loving the 'kya mujhe pyaar hai' song memes... if you have any, do share!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNjg5uFFDEk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
A break from positive approach while leaning towards realistic approach🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNhFzFtFTnH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
A comment said that 'I can't even look properly'... couldn't relate more🤣
I don't even look at people... I refuse to make a contact with anyone's eyes unless I am comfortable(which is a rare case)😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNmyxpJM1-5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I drank Bourn-vita, horlicks, complan, boost as a child still am just 5'3"😆
What about y'all!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ_aFHZnmGF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Can't relate to-
Hitting & hating your sib, hiding snack and most importantly chrome history(why? Because we both use incognito 24*7🤣)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNYbO1yhy86/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Alina believes this can make a good movie/serial plot!😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5