Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ommmggggg 😂😂😂
Shivi see what this woman is talking about u! She’s showing as as a down market cheap woman that ur being
Shared
WTH🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ommmggggg 😂😂😂
Shivi see what this woman is talking about u! She’s showing as as a down market cheap woman that ur being
Shared
WTH🤣
Bhaguuuuuuuu🤗
kahan ho????
Shouldn’t I be? 😂😂
Exactly what u read 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Should I pity u or what? 😂
I am just taking it as joke🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
5k mazak lagta hai kya tujhe😲
Rishi ki speed mein 15 days...
Mere 1.5 month...
Tu 1 month mein kar de...
ye kya hai?
Promotion k liye kitna post baki hai...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Rishi ki speed mein 15 days...
Mere 1.5 month...
Tu 1 month mein kar de...
Mere June tak honge shayad🤪