New SS: Kuch Pal saath Tumhara update on page 17 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Wow. Nice part. She did not now harini was devi daughter. Sai should not forgive virat easily 

yeah let’s see what happens 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

I don't know why..but I am getting pura thriller South Indian movie vibes.... Very interesting.... Waise it's so good to see virat and sai like this ,I mean with their profession..... Kash serial Mei bhi aise hothe ... I sensing some interesting twist in the plot and I am so excitingly waiting for it... Plz update soon.... While coming to personal life... Both are broken let's see how it goes

true I too believe personal and professional life should be kept different, and o do the same personally also 

Krishnaravali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hi i enjoyed a lot reading the interesting chapter loved it alot  waiting for the continuation. the thriller vibes are too good

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Wow awesome update

Loved it 

Really interesting so both sairat are gonna work on this case together 

Case ki saath saath virat is trying to get close to sai 

Waiting for next update

Thanks for tagging me

Satakshi20773 thumbnail

Its really very nice......finally something new and interesting.........

Next part bhi jaldi upload karna plzz.....

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Please update...🙏🥺

Sure very soon 

By tomorrow night we will surely try 

Edited by maahi11 - 3 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Please update...🙏🥺

Awww,thankyou for the love, we will soon❤️

maahi11 thumbnail

We bring our chanter 3 of the SS I hope you guys enjoy reading it was totally fun writing it. 

Lost in thoughts respectively both Sai and Virat after their meeting with the MLA. That suddenly the car was brought to halt, like earlier days Virat again kept his hand in front of Sai just to make sure she is fine. 

They both remembered the same incident that had happened while going to Nagpur from Gadchidoli after marriage. It feels like the time never passed all that memories were still intact in their minds, 

Sai: Thanks I am fine. 

Virat asked the driver to drive safely they were still quite. 

Virat was thinking : Kuch tho bolo sai, gussa hi kar lo, but say something, or should I say something kitna Kuch khane ko hai, kitna Kuch sunna hai, Kyu sai kaise tum sai say sayesha bangai Aur Mujhe pata tak nhi chala, main janta hui main Bahut badi galti ki thi, par ek mauka tho diya hota.. kaha nhi dhunda tumhe, janti ho sai har pal har Lamha tumhari yaadien main jiya hai... 

The car took the halt again on the signal, when a man came near the window with candy floss in his hand, 

Virat: yeh budiya kay bal 5 packet Mujhe dedo 

And turned towards sai and saw sai watching him. 

Sai: candy floss? 

Virat: nhi budiya kay bal? Who Kya hai na yeh Meri wife kay favorite hai, isliye jab bhi Mujhe man karta hai main khareeda leta hui, do u want some? With a smirk on his face. 

Sai went back in flashback on the memories of how Virat used to bring it for her, every time he brought for her to make her day and their time more special. But this candy floss has many beautiful memories imprinted in their lives, and the Virat confessed his feelings to her feelings where no less then a sweet like a candyfloss

Flashback: when Virat had confessed his love, it seems like that day was yesterday when on holi when Virat confessed rather proposed her. Virat dint leave any opportunity to apply colour on her and not only in front of family but in private too. When after being completely drench with colours  she came to their room to find the room was decorated with rainbow colours, there was colours all over the place, when Virat came from back and whispered in her ears I know ppl decorate their room with candles and balloons and I have decorated the room with colours but do u know why coz u brought these colours in my life and I want our life to be colourful like these colours, 

sai was about to say something when Virat kept his finger on her lips and said 

‘Ssshhh aaj nhi Aaj Sirf main bolunga, kabse tumse Kuch khena hai but koi na koi aa jata hai, but ab main kisi ko nhi aane dunga, tumhe bhi nhi Kuch bolne dunga, aur mujhe aaj koi interruption nhi chahiye he winked to sai and said isliye main phele hi room door lock kar diya hai.’

Sai: looked at the door and indeed it was locked.  Sai was totally amused as to what Virat was saying and how he was behaving. 

Virat: Tumhe pata tumse phele mujhe lagta tha jis family ka main hui usse family main niyam kanoon ko apni life banaya chahiye hai, 

but tum jab meri life mai aayi meri puri duniya hi badal gai. Coz u gave me new spirit In life like this violet colour, he took violet colour and applied on sai  

kaheno ko Mujhe say choti ho but tumne mujhe life jini seekha di, agar dekhu tho phele saanse leta tha jee tho main tumhare saath raha hui. Virat took red colour - colour for life and applied on sai, 

Jo rishta mari liye zimmedari tha, wahi rishta aaj meri puri zindagi Kab ban gaya pata hi nhi chala Kab tum meri aadat ban gai pata nhi chala, Kab tum meri zindagi ban gai pata nhi chala, jab tum hasti ho tho mujhe lagta hai, mari duniya khil gai hai, jab tum mujhse ladti ho tho man karta ussi samay tumhe zor say pakad kay kiss karu taki tum kuch bol hi na pao he took orange colour - symbolizing healing and applied on sai. 

tum meri life may roshni ban kar aai jab mujhe laga ki meri life main sirf shayad andhera hai- he took yellow colour and applied on sai, 

Sab khete hai tum bahut bolti ho, ashanti phela deti ho, but mere liye tumhara bard bard karna iss indigo colour ki tarah hai sukun deta bai, and he applied indigo colour on sai 

Jab bhi main office say aata hui meri sari thankan tumhe dekh kar, tumhari bak bak sun kar, tumhari excitement, enthusiasm dekh kar mit jati hai, waise hi jaise hara rang sakun deta hai waise tumhe dekh kar mujhe sakun aata hai, 

Aur jaise ke artist ko apne art say lagwa hai, who who koshish karta hai usse Aur bhetar banane ki waise hi main koshish karunga humara rishta aur behtar banake, he took turquoise colour and applied, 

Last he had pink in his hand - who Kya kheti ho tum Sai Joshi pakde sache doshi, waise hi kab tumhare pyaar main pakdra gaya pata hi nhi chala, sai i, I love you, I love you sai Joshi naaa Sai Virat Chavan. I love you and he pore the entire plate of pink colour on sai. They both were lost in each other when there was a knock on the door, both came out of their trance, sai was going to open the door when Virat held her hand and said no. Not today, 

There was knock on the window and sai came out of the memory 

Virat asked again do u want some 

Sai: no thanks Ab Mujhe yeh itne pasand nhi. 

He did not say anything at this but opened a packet and started having one of them, sai was surprised seeing that, when Virat caught her ogling at him, 

Virat: do you want some 

Sai : nhi 

Virat : hmm okay, who kya hai na Dr. Joshi yeh meri wife kay favorite hai, usse yeh budiya ka baal mil jate the tho aisa lagta tha usse jannat mil gai ho. Bahut kush ho jati thi who, 

Finally they reached the guesthouse and sai was about to leave when Virat came out of the car and held her hand and said 

Virat: kaha gai mari sai, who sai jo mujhse payaar karti thi, meri biwi. Jo... he stopped and said no hua usse main badal nhi sakta but ha, main apni sai koi wapis lake rahunga, dr. Sayesha mujhe koi farak nhi pardta duniya tumhe kya kheti hai, kis naam say bulti hai, tum mari ho, Meri sai ho, aur tumhe main wapis pa ke rahunga, 

Sai: lstned and said main kisi sai ko nhi janti, aur jiski aap baat kar rhe hai DCP Chavan who mar chuki hai, and ha agar hum saath kaam karna hai so please keep personal matters aside. 

Virat : 1st Haa hume saath kam karna hai 

Iss case pay hi nhi ek dusre pay bhi, mujhe pata hi main kya kiya hai, and u have no idea yeh 6 sal main kaise guzare hai, aur Aaj jab tum mare samne ho main tumhe jane nhi dey sakta, tumhare liye agar mujhe tumse bhi lardna pade tho I will fight but this time I won’t let u go. 

After saying Virat left from there and sai came to guesthouse, sai directly went to meet harini, she was sleeping sai was about to leave the room when harini started shouting plz give me, plz give me this, aap jo bologay will do, but please give me this. 

Sai went to her wake her up, harini was blank like she doesn’t know where she is, her eyes were in pain and scared she was covered with sweat, sai took her in her arms and pacified her, when suddenly she heard the voice like a mirror has broken, she left harini and went to o see the source of noise, both raavi and ranveer came and there was a note attached 

Leave this case or else next time we will not break the mirror but will harm u. Sai read the note while ranveer called Virat and informed what has happened, meanwhile sai went to look at harini, harini was not in the room, all three of them were looking for harini, there Virat immediately reached the guest house, and saw Raavi and Ranveer were looking for something , Virat asked what has happened they informed about the note and tht Harini was missing, when Virat went to Harini’s room he saw sai was pacifying the scared harini who has hide herself in the cupboard, 

After harini was injected with the sleeping pills, Virat told sai, 

Due to this reason I asked you to CN, please sai this place is not good for u and harini plz come with me to CN not for me but for Harini, seeing Harini in this condition sai gave in said ok. 

When Raavi and ranveer were busy in packing sai came to Virat and told, 

Sai: Virat get that clear main waha Sirf harini kay liye jaa rhi hui, umeed karti hui ki hum professional terms mai hi rhe. 

Virat: main tumse koi promise nhi kar rha, but main bhi tumhe clear kar rha hui, harini mare liye imp hai, utni hi tum ho, I am ready sai to fight for us, I can’t change what happened 6 years ago and I will not reason u now give u any justification coz I can’t change what happened but I will fight for us, I won’t let u go this time. 

Before sai could say anything Ranveer came stating they are ready, 

The ride to CN was silent, Sai was stressed yet she was calm and composed on the outer side, but inside there was a storm going on, the place where she was humiliated last, she has to go there for her work most importantly for her baby girl harini. 

At CN everyone was tensed as Virat has not returned home past two days nor taking their calls, since he has meet Sayesha Joshi he is all more tensed. 

Virat, Sai, Harini, Raavi  and Ranveer reached outside CN. 

While raavi and Ranveer were busy taking out there laguage sai was standing outside the CN and could see the past memories were flooded in front of her, everything was fresh in her mind. 

Virat could see that she is thinking something but it was very difficult for her to know what’s exactly going on, 

Virat: chale 

Sai: coming back to reality looked at Virat nodded and said hmm hmm 

As they were about to go inside sai got call, she checked the display and asked Virat to go in she will attend this call and come. There Virat entered CN with Harini raavi and Ranveer 

Every one in CN was happy seeing Harini, they all came running to meet her deviyani, Pulkit, kaku, niniad, omi, Ashwini, sonali, Mohit, Karishma, Shivani Bua and Pakhi. They hugged one by one asked if she was fine, but Harini did not answer, they all saw Raavi and Ranveer Virat introduced them and said that the team will stay here all were waiting for Sayesha, after all she was the one coz of whom harini was out on bail. 

Kaku: Virat sayesha kaha hai, who andar nhi aai 

Raavi: who ma’am call par hai aati hongi. 

Virat was about to tell taht sayesha is sai when Ranveer said lijiye Sayesha aa gai, 

All were shocked seeing sai in front of them. 

In white colour pants and shirt and coat with high heels, there she was sai. 

Sai slowly came inside seeing everyone one by one

Kaku: iss jungli mulgi manhoos ki wahi chord aa jaha say laya tha. 

Ninad: batmeez ladki 

Pakhi: materialistic opportunist gold digger, 

Omi: khudkarz ehsaan faramosh 

And rest of them were shocked to see her. 

Ranveer: Insay miliye Dr. Sayesha Joshi. Sayesha yeh DCP sahab ki family hai.

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wowww!smiley27 That was quite impactful and the flashback was oh-so-romantic😊smiley32The story is just getting better day by day. Loved it❤️❤️❤️

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow nice part.. Virat had proposed sai in the past. Yet he hurt her ..  Virat is ready to fight for his love. Chavan did not change. Yet. Sai myst show they their place. Myst not speak politely with them