Quarantine mein pagla gaya hai!
Mr funny bones 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Quarantine mein pagla gaya hai!
Mr funny bones 🤣🤣
This is sheer ill luck yar 😡😡He was about to dcode totally. I think final game Riddhima play karegi. Thursday is 250. Atleast box toh dcode ho jaye.
hopefully. This black box is dragged 2 much.Originally posted by: pyaar2012
This is sheer ill luck yar 😡😡He was about to dcode totally. I think final game Riddhima play karegi. Thursday is 250. Atleast box toh dcode ho jaye.
again she will be after black box just it. Phir jab vr trouble mein hoga madam will cry 😆Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
These days she took a step back after not going around the house for the BB so in that context may be she was referring.
However I personally feel she just strayed due to Kiara's death and Vansh being ill and Sia leaving but Madam will be back soon and no idea what storm will be hit with
I knew it ,
Vyom would be a intresting character .
Kya dhamaka kiya usne kal .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I knew it ,
Vyom would be a intresting character .
Kya dhamaka kiya usne kal .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I loved the scary look on indrani raisinghania
Mtlb maza aa gya
Shunya bhaiya bol kr ke safai kra dena and dadi ji baat maan li uski 🤣
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
I loved the scary look on indrani raisinghania
Mtlb maza aa gya
Shunya bhaiya bol kr ke safai kra dena and dadi ji baat maan li uski 🤣
That's why I have no issues with Vyom🤣