Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Perfect Rish  Here is what Kate and I shared in the episode thread. Just adding on top of what you said.

Symbolism 1

It's their first Ganghor puja together like RanVeer's. Like Rajmata was saying RanVeer's relationship will strengthen, ViKiara's will too.

When initially Kumud gave the murti to Kiara, Vikram had to help her so that it doesn't fall. How Vikram had to step forward and hold the murti with Kiara means that neither will be able to sustain without each other. This is really Vikram stepping into to take the weight of their marriage, beautiful way to put it Rish!

The Ganghor murti too was connected. Them holding it together means their relationship will strengthen like the murti. 

Then the camera spanned out and we could see Veer standing right behind them in the center (will get this still, it's so symbolic). Veer prayed for Rani in his head and then walked away leaving ViKiara alone with the murti. This mean it's the official exit of Veer from ViKiara's relationship. After Veer left, they both recalled their marriage.

Symbolism 2

Rajmata equated the murti to RanVeer. This could also imply that ViKiara will play some role in “saving” RanVeer or bringing them together. More specifically Kiara won’t be able to handle the weight of RanVeer’s relationship and Vikram will help her. They will protect RanVeer together. While they do that, this will bring both of them together. 

I think in a way both symbolisms will hold. Initially it might be that they bring RanVeer together (especially after Kiara’s role in today’s episode). But eventually it’ll become about them.

Perfect . Team work the best. 🥳

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Perfect Rish  Here is what Kate and I shared in the episode thread. Just adding on top of what you said.

Symbolism 1

It's their first Ganghor puja together like RanVeer's. Like Rajmata was saying RanVeer's relationship will strengthen, ViKiara's will too.

When initially Kumud gave the murti to Kiara, Vikram had to help her so that it doesn't fall. How Vikram had to step forward and hold the murti with Kiara means that neither will be able to sustain without each other. This is really Vikram stepping into to take the weight of their marriage, beautiful way to put it Rish!

The Ganghor murti too was connected. Them holding it together means their relationship will strengthen like the murti. 

Then the camera spanned out and we could see Veer standing right behind them in the center (will get this still, it's so symbolic). Veer prayed for Rani in his head and then walked away leaving ViKiara alone with the murti. This mean it's the official exit of Veer from ViKiara's relationship. After Veer left, they both recalled their marriage.

Symbolism 2

Rajmata equated the murti to RanVeer. This could also imply that ViKiara will play some role in “saving” RanVeer or bringing them together. More specifically Kiara won’t be able to handle the weight of RanVeer’s relationship and Vikram will help her. They will protect RanVeer together. While they do that, this will bring both of them together. 

I think in a way both symbolisms will hold. Initially it might be that they bring RanVeer together (especially after Kiara’s role in today’s episode). But eventually it’ll become about them.

Kiara struggling with the weight of Ranveer's relationship and Vikram helping her through it makes sense. Maybe we will see Kiara emotionally breaking down. Vikram can hug her or something. 😆

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Kiara struggling with the weight of Ranveer's relationship and Vikram helping her through it makes sense. Maybe we will see Kiara emotionally breaking down. Vikram can hug her or something. 😆

Yup it can happen . Vikram is going to fall for her first

I told you I will take care of my wife🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I agree I loved Vikram's face when he looked over at Kiara holding the murti. It was teary. 😭

caller123 thumbnail

I agree I loved Vikram's face when he looked over at Kiara holding the murti. It was teary. 😭

He had accepted her as his wife. Kiara still not. But loved Kiara for standing with the truth and truly she  became a good lover like Birju.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

decoding  Jaipur street bill board advt scene in the serial (mostly it is shown twice)

Big companies giving billboard in the serial itself do check if the track content matches their company trading content so it does not look out of place in the serial 

I saw lot of similarities in the track n the weekly advt shown within the serial daily

LIC billboard was for more than a month 

Life insurance corporation 

So lot of near death, life, accidents, blood n hospital scenes were there

Vivo mobile billboard for 2 weeks

VeeRani communicated a lot but they were not in tangent,  signals were dropping off, or they did  not pay heed to each other

Rani Birju has lot of mobile convo

There was a lot of mobile convo with each character 

Milan track 

if Vivo then they may start with mobile to mobile talk like bhaghbaan 

if London dairy ice cream then dhaba meet

I bank more on Dhaba MIlan meet as the Icecream  billboard is up from last 2 episodes

My thoughts

Hope they get Mahindra Thar (like Jeep Wrangler) billboard up on Jaipur street scene .... seeing Veer n the other duo in last 2 episode n BTS .... a chase would be their Milan point

Megha-Fahmaan should do this JEEP video n still advertisement  outside the serial too

On-screen couples also do brand advertisement 

Seeing their portfolio, wish they do an advt together 

Eyes, Smiles n voice modulation are few of their greatest assets along their fiery chemistry 

The holi scene of the duo was fireworks, spark little, spark more but eternally sparkling n sizzling

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

20Apr21 eps thread Pg 7

Why was there too much emphasis on the earthen pot n its wAter vs Rani ?? By Birju n Veer was hearing it awe ????

caller123 thumbnail

Symbolism 

When the kidnapping track started Birju wore yellow. so he was the one who brought final clue which made Veer to save Rani.

When Kiara's memory loss track stared Jai wore yellow and so he will be the one who will end it but the final move will be done b Rani just like the she prevented Kiara by wiping off her sindoor and preventing Veer to go to Kiara's room.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Symbolism 

When the kidnapping track started Birju wore yellow. so he was the one who brought final clue which made Veer to save Rani.

When Kiara's memory loss track stared Jai wore yellow and so he will be the one who will end it but the final move will be done b Rani just like the she prevented Kiara by wiping off her sindoor and preventing Veer to go to Kiara's room.

Oh I hope Jai hits her head with a bat. I am pretty sure veer won't mind. 🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Oh I hope Jai hits her head with a bat. I am pretty sure veer won't mind. 🤣🤣

even we don't mind. We can cheer Jai then🤣🤣 Yaso will jump in joy.🤣