Good night everyone🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good night everyone🤗
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
It’s ok 😆
I’m also busy
Haven’t updated first page yet 😆
Oh no ! Postponed till may ?
Ours is still not postponed
We got the dates today 😭
Will have to visit IF very very less now 😭
My exam got postponed after I got the admit card. Not sure when the exams will be. They announced that it has been postponed but didn't mention the future date 😔
When is your exam? All the best for it 🤗
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Bold: Are you in class 12?? Which board??
I passed 12th long time ago 😆
I meant qualifying exam for pg
kya chaling pantar log?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good to hear
🤗
.good nightOriginally posted by: Biggboss14
Good night everyone🤗
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Yes you also take care of yourself🤗. Btw now I am feeling very lazy as my exams got postponed
Thanks🤗
Haha koi nhi araam karo app 😂
Rado has presentation tomorrow morning and assignments toh chalte hi hain 😆Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Which exams are you talking about😊
I have uni assignments
Aa jao night owls
Spamming karoge mere saath? 😎
Let’s lighten up our CC a lil bit 🥱
I’m talking the evening off from assignments today, so main kaafi veli ghoom rahi hu😎😆
Aa jao night owls
Spamming karoge mere saath? 😎
Let’s lighten up our CC a lil bit 🥱
I’m talking the evening off from assignments today, so main kaafi veli ghoom rahi hu😎😆
Yay Hi Anmol🤗 i am here