I have stopped checking the name of the thread... Phir jhatka milta hai when I new some other person posting 😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have stopped checking the name of the thread... Phir jhatka milta hai when I new some other person posting 😂😂😂😂
They reunite bcz bohot zyada abstain kar liya... Now action time 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Rimi ka os hai 😬
Usko adaat ho jani Chahiye ab tak toh mere late unres Ki 😆
I’m halfway done though with unres 2.0 😎
Haa IF main error bhi aata hai kabhi Kabhi 🤔
From next time I will write big posts somewhere else and paste it here 😵😆
Lesson learnt 😌
Same! I write long essays, copy karti hu and then press the post button.
Shirt ki practice ho gayi na ab pant ki Bari 😂😂😂
Kab upload karu bata...? I'll post then
Umm.... 7 baje post kar...
Ya fir kabhi bhi kar.. I'll have to Res 😭
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Rimi ka os hai 😬
Usko adaat ho jani Chahiye ab tak toh mere late unres Ki 😆
I’m halfway done though with unres 2.0 😎
Haa IF main error bhi aata hai kabhi Kabhi 🤔
From next time I will write big posts somewhere else and paste it here 😵😆
Lesson learnt 😌
Vaah! 😲
Mai hu vo badnaseeb 😭
But I'm used to it 😎
Originally posted by: CRCLYDLSY4MRKV3P
Umm.... 7 baje post kar...
Ya fir kabhi bhi kar.. I'll have to Res 😭
I'll see... Mujhe koi problem nahi hai shaam ko upload karne mei...
😆
You don’t realise how much time I take in unres 😲
Shaam tak ho jayga 😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😆
You don’t realise how much time I take in unres 😲
Shaam tak ho jayga 😎
First line makes me realise I too have to go and unres on Shay’s FF update😆
😆Originally posted by: deepshiii
First line makes me realise I too have to go and unres on Shay’s FF update😆
I have unres dating back to 20 days
You’re doing better than me 😆
I still have birthday wishes and pms to answer to 😭😂