Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ferdouz

Gosh 2 idiots hai Yeh dono. 🤦🏼‍♀️hahaha tumhara facepalm epic tha

Really thought they had progressed beyong riddles. 

Phir se hesitancy between them 🙄

Kab samjhenge  hahahaha dekhte jaao

Shaadi mein kya hoga have to wait and watch 

Originally posted by: coderlady

part 71

Why should Mona ask? Why can't he do it himself? Is he that scared?

Well, yes...scared of rejection

Star Commentor Award (Part 71)

I couldn’t decide the winners and runner ups. Har comment ek se badhkar ek tha aur mere dil ke kareeb tha. So, the winners are:

Winners: UmaDevi97, CreampuffKhwaishfan,Alamelu. Kkiran, Taahir004

Early Bird Award (For readers having first 3 comments):  Creampuff, maangeet.gmmg, aparna3011

Congratulations to all the winners

Star Commentor Award (Part 71)

I couldn’t decide the winners and runner ups. Har comment ek se badhkar ek tha aur mere dil ke kareeb tha. So, the winners are:

Winners: UmaDevi97, CreampuffKhwaishfan,Alamelu. Kkiran, Taahir004

Early Bird Award (For readers having first 3 comments):  Creampuff, maangeet.gmmg, aparna3011

Congratulations to all the winners

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 72

That is a super hilarious and a little sad one Di....jab bolna tha tab nahi bola ab regret kar rahi hai.... Kya zarurat hai aise maidhan chodke pheet dhika ke bhag ne ka...? Lekin ek baat sahi nikli ki dhurian bhi zaruri hai.... Ab dehko uthte baith the,sothe khaathe, har wakth mann me Maan ki hi jaap te....this is only Geets side of pov pata nahi woh hero ka kya hal horaha hai...... Coming to the hilarious part...ok everything else was fine between them bohot serious chal rahe the sab lekin jab Geet ki decision aathi hai na kuch pent-up emotions ko release karne ka uske baad hua hai sathya naash... Haye ram ji.... Bache thodi hai dono....lekin ab yeh dono ki yeh dasha inke bachpana se hi haina tab hi adhi waar me bhagi hai.... Acha baba dance hi toh hai lekin isse bed thod ne ki kya zaruri hai...arre dance hua yah boxing aur cricket khela dono ne.... Thiek hai ab ek tube light ko connection milgayi hai lekin ek aur baki hai kya bijli aayi yah diya laga ni padegi.... Teri meri Meri teri prem khahani hai muskil do lafzon me yeh bhayan na ho paye....arre yeh dono muh khola tab na.... Ab mind voice se do nahi hazar bhi lafz haina kabhi bol nahi pate hai kyonki yeh dono ke bich koi supernatural telepathy power hai tab sambav hai yeh yojhna.... Abhi keliye srif muh kholke baat karni chahiye bas sab apne ap thiek hojaiga.... Super Di...🤗

❤️

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 72 

🥳

Sorry I was too busy doing my happy dance to comment 😆

Loved the update 

Geet questioning maan why he did not ask her to dance ..... & he confessed that he is not good dancer

....... her stopping him & she started her tribal dance 🤣🤣

She not only had maan join in but he was chuckling.... 😆

what a wonderful memory they created 

I like when they are carefree like this ......no overthinking ....., no insecurities...... just their quirkiness & having a good time . 

🤣🤣🤣I can’t believe they broke the bed dancing & the cousins got the wrong impression 😆

So geet goes back & maan has consumed her mind ...... ab toh gayi geet Khaam se 😆

Geet finally admits that she loves maan 💗this justifies a happy dance 

But wait geet is suprised that her friends already knew 😆 yes geet the whole world knew except you & maan ...... now hurry up & confess your feelings to maan 

Thank you di for the superb update 🤗

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful part🤗

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

At last geet realise she loved maan and her friends shocked her when she confess about her love to maan

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 72

Nice.. and entertaining!

So Geet asks Maan to dance with her.

Hmm!

Actually, she is right because Maan should have asked her to dance with him, instead he goes for cheesy excuses like he's a bad dancer and all.

Well, all's well if they did dance it out...

Did sparks fly?

I mean, did Maan and Geet do something in jest and that is why the bed broke?

I mean, sad that Maan's friends and family ask Geet to stay for his wedding, but socho yaar... apne pyaar ko kisi aur ka hote koi ladki sehan kar sakti hai kyaa?

Point I fail to understand here is, ki why is Geet creating a facade for herself?

Chalo, Maan dekh nahi paaya Geet ki feelings!

But Geet needs to act fast, warna Maan kisi aur ka naa hokar reh jaaye!

And it will be too late to turn everything back then!

Maan should realise ki sirf breakup kar lene se sab theek nahi hoga...

He needs to reciprocate yaar!

Why should the girl be the one to be reprimanded or put through the ringer all the time?

Accha hua Geet confessed to her doctor friends at least.

Maan aur uske beech kuch tha, they already know that Maan and Geet mein kuch toh tha hi.

And great that you shared that Geet's group knew and had a very good opinion about Maan Khurana...

Ab jaldi koi jaadoo kardo aur MAANEET ko milaa do yaar!!!

Please update soon!

Waiting eagerly...

And lastly, thanks a lot for the regular PMs.

Never bored of them..

Love & Hugs,

Neeraja

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Waiting for next update..