This is not Love- MG || Thread II (*Epilogue* Page 137) - Page 27

Posted: 2 years ago

Look at her sherni avtar protecting her man from his own mother. Seems like his mom is not so smart blaming a innocent doctor for giving her son drugs. Clearly she doesnt see her son as a grown as man to make his own decisions.  Hopefully its time to firm things up in thier relationsship.

Aww. Geet finally realizing her love for maan.  Glad she agreed to Mona and got yo wear clothes which made her even more beautiful thus shocking momma dearest eh.  Good. So so glad geet did not take crap and gave it to her. Now the son needs to tell his mom To stay off too 

so loved how she pulled him away with authority and just needed him for comfort and solace. 

ah another night to spend together. Nice 

Originally posted by UmaDevi97

Part 72

That is a super hilarious and a little sad one Di....jab bolna tha tab nahi bola ab regret kar rahi hai.... Kya zarurat hai aise maidhan chodke pheet dhika ke bhag ne ka...? Lekin ek baat sahi nikli ki dhurian bhi zaruri hai.... Bilkul Ab dehko uthte baith the,sothe khaathe, har wakth mann me Maan ki hi jaap te....this is only Geets side of pov pata nahi woh hero ka kya hal horaha hai......Tumhe kya lagta hai kya haal ho raha hoga?  Pata nahi kyun, because of no reason mujhe ye line pafke ye gaana yaad aa raha hai- Rang bhare baadal se, tere nainon ke kaajal se maine iss dil pe likh diya tera naam...Chandni O meri Chandni !!! Coming to the hilarious part...ok everything else was fine between them bohot serious chal rahe the sab lekin jab Geet ki decision aathi hai na kuch pent-up emotions ko release karne ka uske baad hua hai sathya naash... Haye ram ji.... Bache thodi hai dono....lekin ab yeh dono ki yeh dasha inke bachpana se hi haina tab hi adhi waar me bhagi hai.... Acha baba dance hi toh hai lekin isse bed thod ne ki kya zaruri hai...arre dance hua yah boxing aur cricket khela dono ne....full kund kund ke dance kiya naa, they bring out the child in each other  Thiek hai ab ek tube light ko connection milgayi hai lekin ek aur baki hai kya bijli aayi yah diya laga ni padegi.... hahahaha dekhte hain Teri meri Meri teri prem khahani hai muskil do lafzon me yeh bhayan na ho paye....Bilkul Apt arre yeh dono muh khola tab na.... Ab mind voice se do nahi hazar bhi lafz haina kabhi bol nahi pate hai kyonki yeh dono ke bich koi supernatural telepathy power hai tab sambav hai yeh yojhna.... Abhi keliye srif muh kholke baat karni chahiye bas sab apne ap thiek hojaiga.... Dekho kab muhh khulta hai inka yaa khulta bhi hai ki nahi Super Di...🤗Thanks & Super comments dear❤️

❤️

Originally posted by Creampuff

Part 72 

🥳

Sorry I was too busy doing my happy dance to comment 😆 Hahahahaha I love when you do your happy dance

Loved the update 

Geet questioning maan why he did not ask her to dance ..... & he confessed that he is not good dancer

....... her stopping him & she started her tribal dance 🤣🤣

She not only had maan join in but he was chuckling.... 😆

what a wonderful memory they created Absolutely...full on wacky memory.....they can be themselves with eachother...kitna bhi crazy, kitna bhi kuch

I like when they are carefree like this ......no overthinking ....., no insecurities...... just their quirkiness & having a good time . True

🤣🤣🤣I can’t believe they broke the bed dancing & the cousins got the wrong impression 😆

So geet goes back & maan has consumed her mind ...... ab toh gayi geet Khaam se 😆 Fultoo gayi kaam se.....sardi khaasi naa malaria hua....ye gayi yaaro isko....love love ....loveriya hua

Geet finally admits that she loves maan 💗this justifies a happy dance Absolutely.....it calls for a dance party, where Geet can also do her tribal dance😆

But wait geet is suprised that her friends already knew 😆 yes geet the whole world knew except you & maan ...... now hurry up & confess your feelings to maan hahahaha as Umadevi97 says inka bulb dheere jalta hai

Thank you di for the superb update 🤗Thanks to you for the superb comment❤️

Originally posted by waterlotus.19

Part 72

Nice.. and entertaining! Thanks

So Geet asks Maan to dance with her.

Hmm!

Actually, she is right because Maan should have asked her to dance with him, instead he goes for cheesy excuses like he's a bad dancer and all. hehehe Maan & his cheesy excuses. Good that Geet is straightforward

Well, all's well if they did dance it out...

Did sparks fly? Well itne sparks flied ki unka bed hi destroy ho gaya naa🤣

I mean, did Maan and Geet do something in jest and that is why the bed broke? They can be as crazy & wachy they want to be with each other. The side they cant show to the world. So full kund kund ke dance kiya

I mean, sad that Maan's friends and family ask Geet to stay for his wedding, but socho yaar... apne pyaar ko kisi aur ka hote koi ladki sehan kar sakti hai kyaa? Woh to hai

Point I fail to understand here is, ki why is Geet creating a facade for herself? Coz of her fears, she fears giving everything because of her fear that she will lose everything

Chalo, Maan dekh nahi paaya Geet ki feelings!

But Geet needs to act fast, warna Maan kisi aur ka naa hokar reh jaaye! Woh to hai. But if Maan would like Geet truly, woh kisi aur ka kyun hona chehega

And it will be too late to turn everything back then!

Maan should realise ki sirf breakup kar lene se sab theek nahi hoga...

He needs to reciprocate yaar! Well, I feel according to him he reciprocates enough or actually initiates everything and Geet is the one who has to reciprocate

Why should the girl be the one to be reprimanded or put through the ringer all the time?

Accha hua Geet confessed to her doctor friends at least.

Maan aur uske beech kuch tha, they already know that Maan and Geet mein kuch toh tha hi.

And great that you shared that Geet's group knew and had a very good opinion about Maan Khurana...

Ab jaldi koi jaadoo kardo aur MAANEET ko milaa do yaar!!! MAANEET durr hi kahan hai, har part mein saath hi toh hain😉

Please update soon!

Waiting eagerly...

And lastly, thanks a lot for the regular PMs.

Never bored of them..Thanks for the wonderful comment❤️

Love & Hugs,

Neeraja

Originally posted by taahir004

Part 71 

Rocking and Amazing Thanks

Oh hell no !!! What is actually wrong with both Maan and Geet ? 

they want to be with each other yet their building this uncomfortable 

line between them 

and of course Maan fears rejection so he has made himself comfortable with this fact

and now he does not even ask Geet questions neither does he portray to his cousins 

that he is a real boyfriend I love your analysis. Even I couldnt have said this better

both have this heavy cloud hanging on their heads that when the vacation is over  Oh I love this line

they too should be apart or should even talk to each other 

yet all Maan's gestures say that he wants a relationship with Geet True. His heart aches for her but his mind stops him

Geet now anxious that her wishes will not be fulfilled so she ask Maan why he did 

not ask her to dance as if she was saying that he dislikes been with her in front of his family Yes!!!!! Thank you so much for reading between the lines. This is so apt👏

but then Maan says he cannot dance well

and oh I just loved it when Geet dances all her crazy style and making Maan dance as well

and of course the cousins ae curious to know why the bed broke as they think 

Maan and Geet were intimate and as Geet giggles bring back the memory of their wild dancing

the cousins are convinced hehehehe

the vacation is over and both Maan and Geet have become silent lambs Heheheh I love the word 'silent lambs'

but its great to know that she is in love with Maan and her friends let her know 

there have been love from both sides its only the two puff heads Maan and Geet

does not understand this 'puff heads'🤣

hopefully now Geet will make the first move Lets see

waiting to see what happens next Thanks for the wonderful analysis❤️

Originally posted by Alamelu

72–Very interesting.  Realization happens to geet eh. Nice and how it happens right. 

and she was in shock when she told her friends in India and that they were not surprised or shocked. That’s when she thinks.  Were they that obvious and only she did not know.   Yes yes — not only her friends but the whole world who reads this knows it!!! Da!!🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 I love your reaction to this

they both are still not speaking their minds. He because of the fear of rejection again and she probably because it’s all new and a feeling of difference in status hmm Absolutely. Also she feels incompetent from s*xual perspective, because of her problem

but I cracked up when I read about the bed breaking and people assuming things. They have no idea how silly and ridiculous these two are like we do lol hahahah exactly, they bring each other's wacky crazy sides that they dont show it to the world

Originally posted by khwaishfan

Congrats to all the winners

Part 72

Spectacular update... terrifically written

liked that Geet is direct with Maan and questions him

Liked Geet's dance and efforts

at least he joined her

ha ha they broke the bed

of cos his cousins assume something else lol

sad that she left

her thoughts are reasonable

well no one made a move

not surprised that she thinks about Maan

finally she realises she loves Maan

as expected all her friends knew this

but better late than ever

hope she confesses asap

Well one point, according to Geet she feels she already said 'I love you' in India. But Maan never confessed then, never confessed now

Originally posted by Kkiran

Did she really say she is in Love? This is like to good to be true. hahahaha yes she did. Tumko Geet pe bharosa hi nahi 😆Are these the same friends that were doubting Maan early.... No No these are the friends from India, with whom Maan Geet went out for dinner well looks like your friend is in love with a crazy person and you encouraging it the hypocrisy. Anyways the good news is she finally defined her feeling bad news she still hasnt told the most important person who needs to know or she just going to wait until he says it.  Well, I feel one side of Geet feels that she already confessed once , when she said she loves him in India and according to her Maan has not confessed once, not in India, not even now. She feels he just disappeared for months and she was the one who came to look for him and now also he hasnt officially said anything

Star Commentor Award (Part 72)

Winners: UmaDevi97, Creampuff,Taahir004,

Runner Ups: waterlotus.19,Alamelu, Kkiran

Special Mention: Khwaishfan

EarlyBird Award (For readers having first 3 comments):  UmaDevi97, Creampuff, golden_aura

Congratulations to all the winners