Originally posted by: RishuDarling
haha no issues... partners in crime...
let Farag and Harish be our jailors please !
Imagining Raghav as a jailor! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
haha no issues... partners in crime...
let Farag and Harish be our jailors please !
Imagining Raghav as a jailor! 🤣
i am in🤣🤣
^ +Mihika
Forgot to add Mihika 😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
I finally saw the episode.. Poor Amma and Keerthi... In jail.. Rude boy Raghav to the rescue.. I am not feeling the ACP. Get the feeling, Pallavi gets tricked with company papers.. Oh no... Pallu.. 😲
I will get ready to go dream.. You enjoy dinner ❤️
Loved the Kirti and Raghav scene 💕
Dreading Pallu's fate 💔
Lets see what is out there for us 🥺🙈🤝
I would not mind punishment from Raghav.. 😆😳
Is there no way to reply keeping all tagged once at least in the message?
Raghav Harish Farhaad Reddy....all 4 jailors😆
Raghav Harish Farhaad Reddy....all 4 jailors😆
Reddy ko bhi beech mein ghusa diya🤣😆