Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

GHKKPM (FanFic: Part 20 updated on page 19 (04/19/21) - Page 15

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Nja91

Thank you for an update. I loved virats realization that he cares for Sai more than a zimmedari and is starting to feel for her. But I wish Virat didn’t have to rely on pp taking back her vaada to feel less guilty and didn’t need pp to give him suggestions about how to behave with Sai, provide suggestions on how to take care of her and what to do etc....I wish Virat and Sais relationship progresses organically with no pp interference. 

Nevertheless still a great chapter. Poor Sai is still getting nightmares :( look forward to reading more. 

Thank you! He just wanted to clear things fully off with PP and his vaada completely before moving on and yes the thing will bother Sai is PP interference in her life with constant suggestion given to Virat. Thank you :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Finally Virat cleared his feelings about Sai that it’s something special and which he didn’t feel that way with Pakhi...I hope he doesn’t get too much into guilt of vaada of Pakhi which she already took it back for good...poor Sai still coping up with loss of her aaba and jagtap’s Eve teasings...I hope she trusts Virat for her mental health and open up to him at least about her mental trauma of all happings at gadhchiroli...thank you so much for update...loved the story so far and it’s getting interesting...please update the next part soon...👍🏻

The Vaada part is completely off from Virat and Pakhi side and he has moved on. The traumatic past of Sai will need time to heal. Thank you so much :) Will update soon

Sona03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chavi12345

Virat realised is love for sai. He was there with her when she had bad dream. Loved the conversa bet pakhi n virat 

Thank you!

Sona03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tasu06

Thanks for the update dear😇🤗

Finally Virat realise his feelings for Sai by himself

And the way he take care of Sai was beautiful he was there for her❤️

Beautifully written❤❤❤

Looking forward to read next update🤗

Thank you so much! Will update soon :)

Sona03 thumbnail

Part 20 - Sai's decision:

Hello lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe, and take care.

Happy Reading!

PS: I am gonna be busy with my studies as my semester end is approaching  so busy with exams and assignment's. So, the next updates will be after May 14. SORRY!

----------------------------------------------------------------

(The next morning Virat visits Sai’s room to check if she is fine after the nightmare she faced last night.)

Virat: Good morning Sai. How are you feeling now?

(Virat says, as he walks into her room with a breakfast tray.)

Sai: Feeling better. 

Virat: Woh, Sai, mujhe tum se kuch baat karni thi, if you don’t mind. 

Sai: Haan, boliye na. 

Virat: Woh, tumhari kal raat aisi condition dekh ke Pakhi ne kuch suggest kiya hain. Lekin, only if you are comfortable with it. 

(Sai’s mood changes hearing Pakhi’s name from Virat’s mouth.)

Sai: Aap ne unhe kyun bataya? Ab aap meri har problem kisi ko bhi batate phirenge?

(Sai said in a rude tone.)

Virat: Arrey aisa kyun bol rahi ho? Actually kya hua ki kal main tumhare room se jaa raha tha toh Pakhi mil gayi. Toh bas bata diya. Aur usa ne kuch suggest kiya hain. Waise bhi, woh koi gair thodi hain. Iss ghar ki ek sadasya hain, aur meri best friend hain. 

Sai: Woh aapki best friend hain, meri nahin. aAur aapko koi haq nahin banta meri koi bhi problem kisi ke saath bhi discuss karne ka, especially without my permission. Actually you know what, meri hi galti thi jo maine aapko bataya.

(Sai says it is a ruder tone.)

Virat: Abhi toh theek thi, achanak kya ho gaya? Phele suggestion toh sunn lo.

Sai: Nahin sunn na. Aur is problem ka solution mujhe pata hain. Toh main handle kar lungi. Aapko, aur aap ki best friend ko, meri fikar karne ki koi zaroorat nahin hain. Thank you! Aap tray yahin rakh dijiye, main baad mein breakfast kar lungi. 

(Virat looks at her in disbelief, and before the situation worsens, he leaves the room.)

(Change of Scene)

(Virat comes to talk to Pakhi to clear his confusion, and stance, on the promise he gave her.)

Virat: Pakhi, 2 minute baat kar sakte hain kya?

Pakhi: Haan, bolo Virat kya baat karni thi? Kal raat se kuch bolna chahate ho tum.

Virat: Woh main... Woh main yeh kehena chahata tha ki... 

Pakhi: Tum yeh kehena chahate the ki tum Sai se pyaar karne lage ho? Yeh toh mujhe pata hain. Kuch naya bolo.

(Virat was shocked on how Pakhi knew about his feelings for Sai, when for the longest time even he didn’t know.)

Virat: Tumhe kaise pata?

Pakhi: Jab tum Gadchiroli mein the aur jab jab Sai ke baare mein baat karte the toh mujhe ek alag si feeling hoti thi. Isiliye mujhe doubt toh tha. Mera shaq yakeen mein tab badla jab tum uski khushi ke liye Mumbai aaye. And how can I forget Shaurya? Tumhari jealousy tumhare muh pe saaf saaf dikhti thi jab Sai aur woh saat hote the. Itna sab dikh raha tha, mujhe kya, koi bhi bol de ga ki tum kya feel karte ho Sai ke liye.

(Pakhi laughs.)

Virat: Bas Sai ko hi nahin dikhta. Khair chodo, mujhe tumhe uss promise ko le ke sab clear karna tha. Main bahut confused aur guilty feel kar raha hoon.

Pakhi: Virat, maine ussi din sab clear kar diya tha. Woh promise ki ab koi value nahin hain. Main ussey bhool gayi hoon, tum bhi ussey bhool jao. Tum kuch galat nahin kar rahe ho. Rahi baat uss promise ki toh uss promise se main tumhe azaad kar chuki hoon. Tum apni life mein aage badho, jaise main badh chuki hoon. Yeh sab faltu baatein mat socho. Balki yeh socho ki Sai ko kaise bataoge apni feelings ke baare mein. Uss se phele yeh jaan ne ki koishish karo ki kya woh bhi tumhe pasand karti hain ya nahin. 

Virat: Thank you so much Pakhi. Bas ussi baat ka guilt tha ki main apna promise nibha nahin paaya. Par ab lagta hain ki woh hum dono ke liye galat ho ga. Tum shaadi shuda ho, and trust me, I am gonna be there for you as your best friend always! Jahan tak yeh jaan ne ki baat hain ki Sai mujhe pasand kartia hain ya nahin. Toh woh nahin karti. Lekin kar bhi sakti hain. Aaj socha ussey bata dunga, lekin uska mood off tha. 

Pakhi: Tumne woh psychiatrist waali baat ki uss se?

Virat: Wahi karne jaa raha tha lekin woh pehele hi gussa ho gayi. Toh aur baat nahin hui.

Pakhi: Gussa kyun? 

Virat: Maine sirf itna hi bola ki Pakhi ne kuch suggest kiya hain. Aur woh achanak bhadak gayi ki maine tumhe kyun bataya uski personal baat. 

Pakhi: Toh buddhu, yeh serious matter hain. Woh nahin chahati ki tum kisi se bhi yeh sab discuss karo. Ab chill karo, woh theek ho jaayegi. Uska mood acha hote hi baat kar lena. Ab mein chalti hoon. 

Virat: Thank you once again Pakhi!

(Pakhi nods, and leaves the room.)

(Change Of Scene)

(Sai, to kill time and help the people of the house, decides to go to the kitchen and help Ashwini make lunch.)

Sai: Aai, main aapki kuch madad karoon?

(Bhavni comes into the kitchen, and sees Sai.)

Bhavani: Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Hamare ghar mein mehemaan kaam nahin kartey. Ashwini kya kartis tu?

Sai: Woh, main aise hi bore ho rahi thi. Toh socha aap logon ki madad kar doon, ghar ke kaam mein. 

Ashwini: Bala, iski koi zaroorat nahin hain. Tum araam karo, ya Devyani ke saath baatein karo. Ussi ke kamre mein ho gi woh. 

Bhavani: Haan, Devyani ka bhi mann behel jaayega Sai se baat kar ke. 

(Sai, at last, decides to go to Devyani’s room.Since the others are not letting her help in household work, she thought this was the best option.)

(Change Of Scene)

(Sai goes to Devyani’s room, but doesn't see her. She looks around, checks the bathroom, but as soon as Sai takes a few steps in the room, she accidentally scares Devyani who was on the ground beside her bed.)

Devyani: Darr gayi dayi. Tu kaun hain, aur mere kamre mein kaise aayi?

(Sai sees that Devyani is not mentally stable, and wonders what might have happened to her.)

Sai: Mera naam na, Sai hain. Aur main yahan kuch dino ke liye rehene aayi hoon. Mujhe na aapki dost ban na hain. 

Devyani: Tu meri dost ban ne aayi hain?

(Devyani cutely asks Sai.)

Sai: Haan, main aapki dost ban ne aayi hoon. Kya aap meri friend banogi?

(Sai extends her hand towards Devyani, who then very quickly shakes it.)

Devyani: Tu mere saath games khelegi?

Sai: Haan, bilkul.

Devyani: Yayyy! Mujhe ek nayi dost mili joh mere saath khelegi! Sai, tu kitni achi hain. 

Sai: Aap bhi bahut cute ho. 

(Sai and Devayani bond. Virat comes to Devyani’s room in search of Sai, and sees the two bonding well. Seeing this, he smiles. He was very happy to see that Devyani is so happy with Sai’s presence.)

Virat: Sai, mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hain. 

Sai: 2 minute. Devi Tai, main thodi der mein aayi, theek hain? Phir hum games khelte hain. 

Devyani: Jaldi aana, theek hain! 

(Sai leaves the room to talk to Virat.)

(Change Of Scene)

(Sai and Virat are on the terrace, where Virat wants to first discuss about her mental health. He then will proceed to confess his change of feelings towards her.)

Virat: Sai, tum ne kaha tha ki tumhe woh sapne har raat aate hain?

Sai: Haan Virat Sir, pichle kayi mahino se yeh sab ho raha hain mere saath. 

Virat: Toh ek ache se psychiatrist ko kyun nahin dikahti?

Sai: Aapki best friend ne suggest kiya hain na yeh idea?

Virat: Haan, yeh idea ussi ne suggest kiya tha kal. Par iss mein koi harz hi kya hain? Mujhe lagta hain ki yeh best option hain tumhare liye abhi. 

Sai: Main already ek psychiatrist ko dikha chukki hoon Gadchiroli mein. Ab mujhe ek naye doctor ke saath appointment leh chukki hoon Nagpur mein. Aapki best friend ke suggestion se pehele hi maine sab kar liya. Toh unn se kahe dena ki unhe meri chinta karne ki koi zaoorat nahin hain, main kudh ka khayal rakh sakti hoon. Woh bhi bahut ache se. 

Virat: Tumne already sab kar diya aur mujhe bataaya bhi nahin? Aur yeh naye doctor ka number kahan se mila?

Sai: Main hostel mein move hone ke baad aapko bataana chahati thi, taaki aap chinta na karo. Isiliye Shaurya se help li, as ussey meri condition ke baare mein pata hain. Toh ussi ne sab arrange kar ke diya mujhe. Mein sab handle kar lungi, you don’t worry Virat Sir.

(Sai is about to leave, but Virat holds her hand, and pulls her closer.)

Virat: Listen to me carefully Sai! Tumhara khayaal rakhna meri responsibility hain. Tumne yeh bilkul bhi sahi nahin kiya. Itni badi baat mujhse chuppa kar. Kuch cheezein mujhse share kar logi toh kuch nahin ho ga. Har waqt Shaurya se help lena zaroori nahin hain. Tumahri responsibility maine li hain, Shaurya ne nahin. Isiliya haq banta hain mera yeh sab jaan ne ka. Mujhe koi problem nahin hoti agar tum mujhe pehle hi sab inform kar deti! Next time se you are going inform me about anything that happens in your life before telling Shaurya! Samjhi tum! Main koi risk nahin leh sakta tumhari health ko le kar! Hum kal hi uss psychiatrist se mil rahe hain samjhi? 

Sai: Aapko Shaurya se problem kya hain? Aur aap hote kaun ho mujhe sunane waale? 

Virat: Tumahre Abba ne mujhe tumhari responsibilty di hain Sai. Try to understand, aur zidd karna chodo. Har baat mein zidd karna zaroori nahin hain! Bhala hi chahata hoon mein tumhara! Aur mujhe Shaurya se koi problem nahin hain, but next time mujhe bata dena taaki main bhi tumhe help kar sakoon, aur kuch nahin. Control nahin kar raha tumhe, bas apna farz poora karna chahata hoon. Apna woh promise jo maine tumhare Abba ko diya. Aur ek dosti ka farz bhi Sai.

(Virat leaves Sai alone at the terrace.)

Sai: Sirf responsibility hi toh hoon main aapki.

----------------------------------------------------------------

How is the update guys? Please ignore the minor mistakes

Will Virat express his feelings to Sai?

What will the psychiatrist say?

Does Sai also have feelings for Virat?

Do vote and comment your thoughts

Thank you for the update! It was good. Look forward to reading more. 

Tasu06 thumbnail

Lovely dear😍

Yes Sai has feeling for Virat thats why she is a bit insure😳

Finally there is no vaada between Virat and Pakhi

I love the last part a lot jab Virat ne Sai pe apna thoda haq jataya😳

When Virat holds her hand, and pulls her closer and said listen to me carefully Sai!❤️

Beautifully written i love it❤❤❤

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It's too early .he needs to give her space to heal

He needs to let her move to.hostel.be Der for her ..maybe later at someone point express feelings

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's a nice update!!!

All the best for ur exams...✌️✌️

Loved the update... Shaurya ka naam sunte hi frustration...Good going IPS 😆

Sai thinks that she is only a responsibility to him but hame aur Virat ko pata hai that she is much more for him...The love of his life...😉

But he has to give hr space...Pakhi itni samjhdaar!!😬

koi nai acha hi hai.

Waiting for 14 may to come early.. I mean continue soon💜👍🏼

Happy writing❤❤❤

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sai is also have feeling for virat. She is jealous of pakhi n virat of shourya. There will br more jealous seens