Omg hate dreams now 🤣
I hope the wedding is not a dream 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg hate dreams now 🤣
I hope the wedding is not a dream 🤣


Savi moment...
Aisa mat bolo yarr
Saba pitegi sabhi se🤪
Lol saki ne mang bhad di pur ki viru se pehle 🤭🤭
Savi 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Pur also said jaha jayenge inko sath leke jayenge☺️
I am fed up with dream jokes yr koi new joke banao 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
Viru just wants to play holi🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
I am fed up with dream jokes yr koi new joke banao 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
Ab aur koi inception game n ho 🤣🤣
I love this one ☺️❤️....but the other one no comment being the Admin i ll refrain from commenting😳
Thks Sri 🤗