|| One Last Chance At Love || A SaiRat & SamraKhi FF *Ch 2 - Pg 11*

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

- One Last Chance At Love -

[Banner Credits: beinguraloo]

"You failed Dada. You have failed your Mother, you have failed your Guru, and you have failed your Wife. Lekin yeh sab kuch bhi nahi hai Dada. Not when you have failed yourself. Ab aap khud se nazarein kaise milayenge?"

Hatred. Anger. Helplessness. Regret. Guilt.

All of it seemed to weigh him down at once. What had he done? How could he ever rectify this mistake... or sin, rather? He was all she had, and he had just shown her the door without thinking twice. He had sworn to protect her from the monsters that haunted her, the day he married her. And now, he became the very monster he had sworn to protect her from. How was he ever going to fix this? He wasn't worthy of her, definitely not. How could he ever redeem himself?

~*~

"Yeh tum kya ban gayi ho Pakhi? Tum hamari Pakhi nahi ho, jo hasti thi, muskuraati thi, sab ko khush rakhti thi. Tum badal gaye ho Pakhi beta. Apne pyaar ko paane ke chakkar mein tum gir gaye ho. I hope ki koi aisa din na aaye, jab tum aaina dekhoge aur khud ko pehchaan nahi paaoge."

Her mother's words rang in her ears, harsh and true. What had she become? She set out to ruin a 19 year old girl's life just because she couldn't be with the love of her life? This wasn't her. Not at all. The lovable, independent, happy Pakhi that she once was, no longer existed. In her place stood a malicious, vicious and scornful woman who only knew toxicity. How would she ever find herself again?

~*~

Four people, brought together and destroyed by one word... Love. Two broken souls, wronged by the people whom they trusted, and two hurting souls, ruined by their doings. Would the four of them ever get a second chance at happiness, life, and even love? Follow the journey of Sai, Virat, Pakhi and Samrat in "One Last Chance At Love".

~*~

Index

Prologue - Post 1

Chapter 1 - Page 7

Chapter 2 - Page 11

Edited by LadyWhistledown - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Author's Note

Hey guys! Here's my first ever FF on GHKPM! This is going to be based on the current separation track. There will be minor changes to the story. This story is going to be a roller coaster ride with lots of angst (obviously), romance, drama, comedy and a lot more. Since it starts from the separation track, it will be quite angst-y in the beginning. But as the story progresses, there will be a lot of lighthearted moments between everyone and will turn fun. I will be focusing equally on SaiRat and SamRakhi because I want to focus on both Virat and Pakhi's redemption. I will also focus a bit on Mohit-Karishma and Ashwini-Ninad's relationship too.

Let me know if you guys like this idea. Do drop in your feedback. It means a lot to me. 

I will be sending out private messages after every update. So, if you guys are interested in getting the updates for this FF, please Buddy this account.

Love,

Niyasmiley31

Edited by LadyWhistledown - 3 years ago

Things To Keep In Mind While Reading This Story

- Virat hasn't realized what he feels for Sai yet. He's still in denial. Nor has Sai.

- Most of the other characters - Pakhi, Ninad and Kaku, mainly have a redemption track in this story, because I want to include some normal family scenes in this and not just pointless drama. There won't be much focus on Sonali or Omi in this story. 

- There will be equal focus on SaiRat and SamRakhi. 

- I will also highlight on Ashwini and Ninad's backstory a bit

- Mohit and Karishma also have an important role to play

- Usha Maushi has very less role in this story

- I will also write a bit on Kamal Joshi's backstory

Important

This story is open to every one now. But as it progresses, there will be mature content, so I will change it to 18+. Also, if a chapter contains mature content, I will put in a warning before each chapter, so can read at your own risk.

Trigger Warning: I will be writing in brief about the physical abuse that Sai went through in the hands of Jagtap. There will also be some disturbing scenes too. Again, a warning will be given before such chapters. 

Edited by LadyWhistledown - 3 years ago

Updated and open to feedback guys!

Eagerly look forward to reading more! 

Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am always up for reading a good resumption story. I love the idea of SamRakhi because their story would be damn interesting. I am going to be honest here, I saw a lot of potential in the Pakhi before the makers completely ruined her. So I am so looking forward to this story and what could have been. 

Waiting for your story very eagerly

Keep writing 💕🌼

Love,

Abhi 

ishika_692 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting

Update soon ❤️

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I like what pp mom told her 

I am curious to see how you are going to treat this recent. 

I want to see Sai not give in , but concentrate more on studies and life at this point. Sai does not love virat yet so will be emo easier?

I want to see what Sam does , how does he forgive both ..how he copes . Here he is wronged by a sibling and someone he taught he could love ..so is the hurt by siblings more ?

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

InterestingLooking forward 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am in 🙋‍♀️ excited🤗

Looking forward❤