So who answered the phone call?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So who answered the phone call?🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
So who answered the phone call?🤣
Waah direct question 🤣🤣
Keep guessing ...
What do you think who it'll be 🤨
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You both come here to chat and leave Shivi's FF thread 🤣
Present ma’am 🙋🏻♀️
but will disappear in few mins as my next class will start 😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
So who answered the phone call?🤣
I just hope after reading the next update you both should not kill me 🤣
I came 🏃🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Present ma’am 🙋🏻♀️
but will disappear in few mins as my next class will start 😆
It's offline class or online 🙄
I just hope after reading the next update you both should not kill me 🤣
Huh ?! So is the answer too simple and am I complicating it ?! 🤔
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Huh ?! So is the answer too simple and am I complicating it ?! 🤔
I don't know... maybe it's simple or may not be 🤷🏻♀️
Waah direct question 🤣🤣
Keep guessing ...
What do you think who it'll be 🤨
Should I guess more?! 🤣
Ok then ....
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
So who answered the phone call?🤣
It’s a mystery Akka 🤣