How can someone ship you with someone else 🤬🤬🤬
Rimi is mine you guys!
No other ships with Rimi 😡😡😡

I love you too 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How can someone ship you with someone else 🤬🤬🤬
Rimi is mine you guys!
No other ships with Rimi 😡😡😡

I love you too 🤗
Originally posted by: 6GBK2E7OI2AJ3DZ2
Soch lo varna Potli baandh ke nikalna padta 😎
People are delusional on MF! 👎🏼
🤣🤣🤣
IF is acting crazy?🤪 I didn’t even type anything and it was posted
I have saved the pic and thinking of keeping it as wallpaper 😎
Originally posted by: deepshiii
100 episodes later, we decoded it 😎
I’ve never been this happy on getting 100/100 as much as I am for decoding the title of this show😎
Other shows me people decode the episodes, storylines, character.. etc...
But this show is so different! Even the title is well thought of!
Originally posted by: deepshiii
🤣🤣🤣
IF is acting crazy?🤪 I didn’t even type anything and it was posted
😲
IF is delusional as well!
Also, what did u write on that thread?
Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran
Can anyone share the link of Rimi's OS with me?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani/5220790/shakhi-os-blindfolded-17
Originally posted by: 7YSJGVOWLQXTSA35
Other shows me people decode the episodes, storylines, character.. etc...
But this show is so different! Even the title is well thought of!
True that and we’re intelligent enough to decode the title 😎
ShauHir gang has beauties with brains ❤️
Am i right or am I right gang?😎
Originally posted by: deepshiii
True that and we’re intelligent enough to decode the title 😎
ShauHir gang has beauties with brains ❤️
Am i right or am I right gang?😎
Aye Aye Cap'n ! 😎
❤️
#ProudShauHirian/HitVirian
Originally posted by: CQGU3E6B3W3B4D6Z
😲
IF is delusional as well!
Also, what did u write on that thread?
Maine toh sachai likhi thi
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Maine toh sachai likhi thi
Ghar ke bahar vaali baat?