Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat
Virtually, I can be a brain eater if I feel comfortable around you
Ahmm ahmm😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat
Virtually, I can be a brain eater if I feel comfortable around you
Ahmm ahmm😃
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Ahmm ahmm😃
Aftaari mai ziada thanda mat peena, gala or khraab ho jaye ga

Ridzy ka Zeeshan Khan jaa raha hai Goa! Yayy🥳
Along with DKB🤪
Zee and Pooja go by Vistara, while the rest went by Indigo?
Ranbir and Rudra are interacting over Pallo! So cute😳
Ranbir and Rudra are interacting over Pallo! So cute😳
Haan Rudra even flirted with her🤣
Zee and Pooja go by Vistara, while the rest went by Indigo?
WAYSO 😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Haan Rudra even flirted with her🤣
Called her hot🤣
Nice to see Pranbir and Rusha fds interacting! This trend proved to be a great boost for all the fds! Glad it was a success❤️