Anu Malik posted about pawandeep

Posted: 2 years ago

Anuji posted a video clip from a episode where he visited as a guest and went on a road to promote Pawandeep 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNywoxSJ0_E/?igshid=wrvzswgydeat

Originally posted by mickymouse21

Anuji posted a video clip from a episode where he visited as a guest and went on a road to promote Pawandeep 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNywoxSJ0_E/?igshid=wrvzswgydeat

Good for Pawandeep. Making such an influence on music director which make him openly acknowledge his voice is really great. These things are more than a title for any singer in my opinion.

Originally posted by SK2014

Good for Pawandeep. Making such an influence on music director which make him openly acknowledge his voice is really great. These things are more than a title for any singer in my opinion.

Anu Malik even did a vote appeal for pawandeep

[QUOTE=Karkerrna3]

[/QUOTE

Good. He is very much impressed I guess. I generally don't watch Pawandeep's full performance because he usually have 4-5 songs and I get bored listening to same contestant many times. So I just listen 1 or 2 if I really like and just watch others. That's why I missed 5hat bit.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by mickymouse21

He did the same for Salman Ali in season 10. Funny to me. ðŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Monowar

He did the same for Salman Ali in season 10. Funny to me. ðŸ˜‚

I guess he won also no. So whoever Anumalik promotes will win is it? Anyway Pawandeep is already sufficiently strong for a win these things will put ice on cake I guess.

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

Why do I suspect the channel's hand in this? Surely a senior professional like Anu will not do this without an incentive?

Logical for the channel to want to save a TRP draw like Pawan in his difficult times. I hope it works for their sake. Pawan deserves to stay and fight it out till the finish.

Originally posted by Realityshow

Why do I suspect the channel's hand in this? Surely a senior professional like Anu will not do this without an incentive?

Logical for the channel to want to save a TRP draw like Pawan in his difficult times. I hope it works for their sake. Pawan deserves to stay and fight it out till the finish.

yes, after arunita got highest votes. All these things happened

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

yes, after arunita got highest votes. All these things happened

Do you think they choose Pawandeep over Arunitha? The way they are promoting Arunitha now I felt like they wanted her to win.

Originally posted by SK2014

Do you think they choose Pawandeep over Arunitha? The way they are promoting Arunitha now I felt like they wanted her to win.

let's see what they will do after pawandeep comes back. 

I think they are just using arunita in pawandeep's absence (idk how true this is).