|| This Is What Happiness Feels Like || A SaiRat and SamRakhi OS

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This Is What Happiness Feels Like

Pakhi slipped into her dark green maxi dress and put on a white shrug over it. Checking in the mirror to see if the dress was fitting for the occasion, she moved on to do her hair next. She straightened her hair and gave it a brush, leaving it loose to fall on her shoulders. Deciding to keep the make up simple, she applied her BB Cream carefully and dusted her cheeks with rouge. Finishing her look with a blush pink lipstick, she stared at herself in the mirror. "Not bad", she thought to herself as she stepped out of the room. She had gotten ready quick enough. Samrat would probably never believe that she got ready within 20 minutes. 

She quickly walked towards Sai's room, wanting to check on her. Pakhi wondered what disastrous outfit Sai would be wearing today. That girl hardly bothered about looking good. If you allowed her, she would stay in her loose t-shirts and PJs for the rest of her life. She remembered the last time Virat had asked her to get ready for a movie date, and she had thrown on a pair of loose patiala pants and a plain short kurti to go with it. Well, she did look good, no doubt. But the outfit definitely wasn't good enough for a date! Pakhi smiled to herself as she recalled the way she had to force Sai to wear one of her dresses that day.

"Sai! Tum ready ho ki nahi?" asked Pakhi, as she slowly opened Sai 's door and walked into her room.

Her lips pulled into a smile as she saw Sai dressed in a dark blue maxi dress, the one that she had picked for Sai herself. They were twinning, Pakhi realised, as she shut the door behind her.

"Pakhi didi, aap khush hain ki finally maine kuch accha pehna hai?" asked Sai, twirling around in her new dress and giving her a dramatic bow.

"Accha toh hoga hi Sai. Mera selection hai. Ab chalo, thoda makeup karlo." said Pakhi, as she opened her handbag to take out her makeup kit.

"Pakhi didi. Please. Mujhe makeup nahi karna! Ab chalte hain na! Late hogaya." whined Sai, trying to avoid Pakhi's grasp. But Pakhi wasn't having any of it. 

"Sai, bohot dino baad hum sab ek double date pe jaa rahe hai, at least put some effort to look good." scolded Pakhi, as she smeared the BB cream on Sai's face, much to her dismay.

Sai gave up with a sigh and let Pakhi doll her up the way she wanted. After all, the older girl's sense of fashion was definitely much better, and she did know what she was doing. 

Once Pakhi was done, she stepped away to let Sai look at her reflection in the mirror. Sai's eyes widened as she looked at the mirror. She didn't remember looking this good for a long time. Behind her, Pakhi smiled, giving her a triumphant look.

"Maine kaha tha na, I know what I'm doing. Ab chalo. Dekhte hain ki hamare heroes kya kar rahe hain." said Pakhi, as she pulled Sai out of the room.

~*~

Virat and Samrat were in the gaming room with remote controls in their hands, focusing on the screen in front of them.

"Iss baar tu dekh Shiva, main tumhe pakka haraunga." said Samrat, as he tried to avoid another crash.

"Jeeva, tu hamesha yeh hi kehta hai, lekin haar jaata hai." said Virat smugly, directing another crash towards Samrat.

Sai and Pakhi walked into the room, impatience clearly written on their faces. Both of them frowned and gave each other an annoyed look when they saw their husbands immersed into their video game.

"Pakhi didi, yeh dono hamesha aise hi karte hain! Pichle baar bhi bhul gaye the ki hume shopping jaana tha, aur dono baithke video games khel rahe the!" complained Sai with a pout on her face, as Pakhi nodded in agreement.

"Ab kya kare?" asked Pakhi, exasperated. Suddenly, Sai pointed towards the plug point in which the screen was connected and raised her eyebrow. Pakhi immediately understood Sai's plan and nodded her head in approval.

Sai slowly tiptoed into the room and removed the plug from the sockets, turning off the video game display.

"Arre, kya yaar!" asked Virat and Samrat in union, as they looked accusingly at their wives. Sai and Pakhi simply smirked as they high fived each other. 

"Boys, aap dono yeh kya kar rahe ho?" asked Pakhi, as she glared at Samrat, who was lazily sprawled on his sofa.

"Dikh nahi raha hai kya? Video game khel rahe the aur tum dono ne aake kharab kar diya." said Samrat, earning another glare from Pakhi.

"Accha! Aap dono ko toh bilkul yaad nahi hoga, ki aaj hum kya karne waale the?" said Sai, rolling her eyes at Virat, who was on the floor, sulking.\

"Aaj karne waale the? Shopping jaane waale the kya?" asked Samrat, eyeing Sai and Pakhi suspiciously. 

"Ya koi party jaane waale the?" asked Virat, realising that Sai had actually decked up, for once.

Pakhi and Sai nodded their heads in disbelief. How could they actually forget about the double date? Both Pakhi and Sai grabbed the remote controls and threw it on their husbands, giving them one final glare before they walked out the room in a huff. That was when it hit Samrat and Virat.

"Oh shit! Double date!" They yelled, as they ran behind their wives, trying to pacify them.

"I'm sorry baby, mujhe bhas 5 minutes do, main abhi tayyar hokar aata hoon." Samrat ran behind Pakhi and placed a kiss on her cheek before he ran back to his room to change.

"Please Ms. Badbad Devi. Mala maaf kara. Main yun gaya aur yun aaya." Virat placed a hurried peck on Sai's forehead before he ran into his room.

Within 5 minutes, both the brothers were ready, before their wives could come in and kill them. They got into the car, arguing, as Sai and Pakhi were lecturing the brothers on how forgetful and irresponsible they were, while Virat and Samrat listened, looking extremely guilty. 

This scene was watched by Ashwini and Mansi from a distance. Both of them looked at each other and smiled, shaking their heads at their childrens' antics. After a long time, there was a sense of normalcy in the Chavan Nivas. Everything had fallen in place. Sai and Virat had moved on together in their lives, while Pakhi and Samrat found love in each other. There was absolutely no hard-feelings or resentments towards each other. 

"Perhaps this is what happiness really looks like..." thought Ashwini, as she watched them drive off on their double date.

~*~

A/N

Hey guys! I guess I'm on a writing spree now. I've gotten so many one-shots and an FF lined up😳. The show and forum is filled with so much negativity, and all my One-shots have been very angsty and gloomy. So I thought I should write something lighthearted, to lighten up the mood here. This is set in an Alternate Universe where Pakhi and Virat have put things right with their spouses and they treat each other like family. In fact, Sai and Pakhi have a sisterly bond in the OS. 

Do tell me how it was. I would love to hear your feedback.

Love,

Niya🤗 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet. But watching pp be nice is shocking. Lol. 

Please do write more Sairat OS/FF. Eagerly look forward to reading more. 

FUITV thumbnail

Loved it. Such a lighthearted and fun read. Thanks for this :) 

And eager to read more because we won’t be getting a nice sairat scene anytime soon. ( as it should be ) 😭

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is soo happyyyy😍🤩😘

Loved it❤

uneorchide thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

love how pakhi is a positive character here, girls empowering girls 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Nice to see basic mundane happiness....

They get along, help out each other n do normal things...

Please write more happy stuffs!!!

Happy writing!!!

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ahhh this was soo cute and beautiful

Both couples are happy

Beautifully written love it❤️

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aww so cute such cute ine

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice.....loved it....👏

Full of positively.....no hard feelings for anyone..... everything normal.....

I always wanted to see pakhi and Sai's bonding (even though this is weird wish)......thank you so much for writing......

Keep writing such amazing stories more and more....

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome❤️

Continue writing