Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Damn! 

I read it all in a go and you have no idea how absolutely stunning this concept is! I came on this forum after months and to find this is an absolute bliss! 

Thank you for this wonderful story! I actually see more potential in Pakhi-Samrat than what I see in Sai-Virat after reading this 😂😂

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awsome ff just read all the part. Good going hipe same happens in show. They dont follow other version. It would be good to watch

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Heyy writer!!

Ur take on this topic is awesome... I just read all of them in a go and was amazed!!

I wondered how could one write this much beautifully about a character which is just shown as a negative one...But I must say u have done it to well

Pakhi also has some miseries ,also some expectations, some sort of happiness but in front of destiny no one is to fight and u r doing it too good!!!

Eagerly looking what's there in store for her...Continue soon...This ff has all my heart...!!

Happy writing❤

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow....Wow.....Awesome....marvellous.....👌👏

Intresting.......loved it......

Read all the chapters in a go.....

I always feel that pakhi is a complex charector with so many layers....... her charector has lot more to explore..... pakh's charector introduced which was introduced in the start is very nice, outgoing and very Intresting.... but now the charector has stooped very low.... but it has redemption if properly taken care of..... she along with samrat can become the parallel leads....

Her love story with samrat would be more intense if explored carefully......

Looking forward to read the story....... very very excited.....

Eagerly waiting for next update.... please update really soon.....

Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Awesome updated❤️ read all in one go😆

Nice approach👍🏼

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it.

Allyson thumbnail

Thank you for reading and commenting

Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Wow, I absolutely love this SS. 🤗

Such an amazing piece of work this is , I loved this chapter.🤗

Pls continue soon.❤

Thanks once again for reading and commenting! You are so kind!

Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Totally Loved the Mrs. Salunkhe ❤️

Thank you for your kind words!

Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Kudos to pp for taking the first step 

It is very tough when u have been wrong and to initiate for a civil relationship ..super effort

Waiting to see how others react to this change especially the older generation 

Thanks as always!

And yes, I agree. IT's always hard to be the one who has to take the first step. I'm looking forward to seeing how they tackle this in the show. 

Thanks for leaving your sweet comment. 

Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!

Finally Pakhi took the initiative to be actually civil and understanding for other members of the house. She went ahead to make amends with sai and karishma.

Talking to sai can be super awkward considering their history. But she did it. Also sai was considerate. Nobody wants a hostile environment to live in..... Other than pulling u away, nthin else happens.....

Good that the younger generation decided to bond.

Aai lives in such a delicate situation. Depending on someone completely can be taxing. The obligation pulls down everything from you. Makes sense on y she chooses to remain silent in all house matters. The obligation weighs down her thoughts. With kaku, the close bonding does not exist. It is more cordial. And aai does not want to jeopardize that.

Please bring back samrat soon.... I want to see him here ... 😁😁

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!

Hello!

Wow, you are so sweet!

You're right, no one wants to live in a negative environment, but also it's very hard for people to take the first step and reach out their hands, which leads to negative patterns continuing. 

I'm glad you're noticing Aai as well. I feel like she gets sidelined in the show, but could have her own very interesting side track. 

Thanks for the lovely feedback!