Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I hope Kane comes back soon. Lets see what happens today
NO kane i think as he is not recovered fully
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I hope Kane comes back soon. Lets see what happens today
NO kane i think as he is not recovered fully
Haan hope jaldi recover hoke next game mein aaye or next to next
Gd evng all.......
supporting SRH
Cause its Sunday.. and I think it has been like that almost every season.
last Sunday there was only one na
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
MI matches usually arent
i am not interested in the teams isliye boring...anyway i want MI to lose all matches🤣
-Winning Team - SRH
-Man of the Match ( 1 choice) David Warner
-Hit most 6s ( 2 choices) Jonny Bairstow David Warner
-Takes most wickets ( 2 choices) - Jasprit Bumrah,, Rashid Khan
-Makes most runs ( 2 choices) , David Warner, Jonny Bairstow
supporting my DreamXI team 😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i am not interested in the teams isliye boring...anyway i want MI to lose all matches🤣
That won't happen till ambanis own the team.🤣
Mum Indians chose to bat
It happens in every season on weekends.
I will be online for both matches 😃 First match is at 3:30pm and second match is on usual time at 7:30pm.
Yeah, in UK its 11am. I hope I will be awake on time and wont miss predictions
send me the batsmen/bowlers names whenever you want🤗also where can I find the players list or will someone be online to post it?
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: SRH vs RR, Eliminator At New Chandigarh🏏 Let's circle back to about 10 days ago, when Riyan Parag borrowed the angst of every...
33