Originally posted by: .shivi396
How can i?😲
We are Joint Account Holders😆
I'm Ridhima's sister,means bad spy😆
So I'm pretending to be her(Daadi's) Partner in crime🤣🤣
Arul ko Aryan mubarak🤣
Aryan-Ian Aur Dadi-Olaf New Partners In Crime
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .shivi396
How can i?😲
We are Joint Account Holders😆
I'm Ridhima's sister,means bad spy😆
So I'm pretending to be her(Daadi's) Partner in crime🤣🤣
Arul ko Aryan mubarak🤣
Aryan-Ian Aur Dadi-Olaf New Partners In Crime
Nahiiiiiii
me and Shivi are always partners in crime coz we’re Joint Account holders
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Maze to bas Kartik ne liye hai🤣🤣
Ahaan Bichara Confuse pada hai ki holi me hua kya tha😆
But kal param kya cute lag rha tha
Kartik ne kal ishqi ko kya look diye h🤣
150th title mubarak ho🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
How can i?😲
We are Joint Account Holders😆
I'm Ridhima's sister,means bad spy😆
So I'm pretending to be her(Daadi's) Partner in crime🤣🤣
Arul ko Aryan mubarak🤣
U better not break our partnership and our account coz we’re Joint Account Holders 😂😂
Ur useless and sh*t and Riddhima is utter sh*t 😂😂