Same here but I have learned my lesson so I usually do this before sehri or used to do it coz I know I’m not going to cook anything 🤪
You’ve learned lesson but I'm still watching them everyday without making🤪🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same here but I have learned my lesson so I usually do this before sehri or used to do it coz I know I’m not going to cook anything 🤪
You’ve learned lesson but I'm still watching them everyday without making🤪🤣🤣
Kon jeet ta bolo ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNX15d_lLnx/?igshid=wycn72s8y0nd
Soni can you please tell everyone about that ipl incident🤣. Actually I am a bit busy now
RCB ko jeeta do script writers 🥺🤧
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNsg6arnRhI/?igshid=1gjw2kafre1vr
Hope not this season
yup. Thats what i do
You should check my youtube history during ramadan 🤓🤣
LITERALLY torture myself 🤣

Guys today due to my cousin I was trolled by vijay sir😭
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mera Tom Aka Spider-Man
Hasini ka Arman 🤣
Kifs loves evans or Cap ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkiQl9Fh_R/?igshid=s629rm7n5auh
Kiffu tab Paul Walker ko pyar karti thi💔
ab pata nahi🤣
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Soni can you please tell everyone about that ipl incident🤣. Actually I am a bit busy now
Tagged them in ipl thread🤣