The pace is so slow ab kal hi khatam hoga ye
Okay will post wishes there 🥳
Seriously cc k kya din aa gaye 😔
30 pages complete nahi ho rahe
Rcb k insta post daal k spam karu kya idhar ab main
Haa post messages there
He might miss reading them here :/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The pace is so slow ab kal hi khatam hoga ye
Okay will post wishes there 🥳
Seriously cc k kya din aa gaye 😔
30 pages complete nahi ho rahe
Rcb k insta post daal k spam karu kya idhar ab main
Haa post messages there
He might miss reading them here :/
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Oh okay😲
We had iftar 4 hours ago🤪
Where do u live btw?😳
Koi baat nahi😆 Last few hours r tough I know, but It'll pass soon🤗
Tumhara dinner ho gaya
You live in Bengal only ?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ya sab gayab hai :(
Aaj toh Adi bhi nahi🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aaj toh Adi bhi nahi🤣
Haa
Aaj zomato se idli ya chole order nahi kiye shayad 🤣
Haan mera hogaya
Tumhara dinner?
Nahi, I dont live in WB 😆
🤣🤣 we missed his funny comments in ipl thread
Good ✨
I ate light today 🤔
Upma khaya bass 😵😆
WB nahi toh kaha ?
Spamming this page with memes now 😈
I wanna complete it and sleep 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNo9ujfnlxB/?igshid=1eveyima7ew2l
I live in UK 😆Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Oh okay😲
We had iftar 4 hours ago🤪
Where do u live btw?😳
Koi baat nahi😆 Last few hours r tough I know, but It'll pass soon🤗
Haan only 1.5 hours left now , i need to do something to distract myself 🤣
I’m just thinking about food and torturing myself rn 🤣
30 pages * 8 posts
240 memes