Neil has removed his goa post or was I dreaming he posted ?😲 Am I hallucinating kya?
Neil has removed his goa post or was I dreaming he posted ?😲 Am I hallucinating kya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Neil has removed his goa post or was I dreaming he posted ?😲 Am I hallucinating kya?
Nope not dreaming
not only pictures they remove stories also....
I guess Producers must have told them to remove it to not start offscreen fan wars... especially neil-aish bts
Yamini still has a few stories up, but majority are gone....
The picture is still on the internet though......
Even Kishori Ma'am's post with Ayesha has been removed.
Wonder why?
Hmmmmm..... classic case of rahasyamay vilopan.... detective feels aa rahe hai 😆
It could be that the pictures have been asked to remove, to show respect to the current situation. They are meant to be following social distancing. They cannot post pictures in a big group, doesn't pass a right message to the public.
I really hope it has nothing to do with the offscreen mess
It could be that the pictures have been asked to remove, to show respect to the current situation. They are meant to be following social distancing. They cannot post pictures in a big group, doesn't pass a right message to the public.
yep!
I agree... with the lockdown and all showing that they are traveling (even for work) and taking masks off and all is not fair to people who are sitting at home...
Trying to be considerate towards others who are at home!
Exactly they aren't following the covid rules may be as the group pic may showing the insensitivity towards the social distancing norm and if you see some of the pics they posted without masks.
so this might be an issue baki to god knows what had happened ?
I didn't even see it...pls share if u have