Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So sweet, TFS Siya🤗
P.S.: First I wanted to try Ayesha's hugs, now I want her masks , they are so cool. 😆
Wow nice pic finally spotted Ayesha . Sneha bhi thik ho gayi Achi bat hai . I liked karishma she is negative but hai majjedar ladaki expressions bhi mast deti hai
Ayesha's mask is so cute😀
Tfs. I liked Ayesha's mask👍
And the wink is so cute ❤
hmmm... CN vultures faced this much beizzati in front of their neighbors that they relocated their house😉
Her mask look cute ❤️ i always loved sai karishma scenes though they are small.. sneha is really good actress
Wow, yeh pakka ghum Twitter hi haina, kyunki pata nahi ab jo dekh rahi hu woh sach hai ya thode din pehle ka🤣
TFS Siya🤗
She is looking cute as bacha. Shivani ke samane to kitani dubali lag rahi hai. ABB samaz aaya ise aise tent , gody dresses kyu dete usame Ayesha thodi Moti dikhati hai Nahi to bachi dikhegi Virat ke samane. She has best figure after eating samosas also according to IV she is chatory