Ill probably upload them with tonight's gifs.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ill probably upload them with tonight's gifs.
So, ShiVi go out and Janardhan's goon get them. I guess payback for Shiva getting the sister slapped.
I'm excited!!
Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
I'm not going to post the gifs for this episode yet because there aren't that many but I wanted to put this one here😆😆
This was so damn hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
The dialogue in this scene was perfect, even going through all of that, Raavi still imagines them fighting like that.

I have finally started updating the Creative Corner posts, so you guys can check those every once in a while!
Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
I have finally started updating the Creative Corner posts, so you guys can check those every once in a while!
Awesome!! Thanks, Mel!
I missed a few episodes so I'm currently watching the past 2 episodes 😆
Raavi in the precap is awesome ❤️
Originally posted by: Namita-M
So, ShiVi go out and Janardhan's goon get them. I guess payback for Shiva getting the sister slapped.
I'm excited!!
Can't wait for the episode, maybe we get to see more of Shiva's protective side here
did you watch today's episode nami dii?