Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Very cute beybee
https://twitter.com/KSGFile/status/1382578524494520321?s=19 ☺️
I loved how Asad looked in here ☺️
Looking at these just think is there any color in which he doesn't look amazing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Very cute beybee
https://twitter.com/KSGFile/status/1382578524494520321?s=19 ☺️
I loved how Asad looked in here ☺️
Looking at these just think is there any color in which he doesn't look amazing
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrSokVlZrv/?igshid=nfqms5fnlwaj
Awwh 😊🤗
I missh this Asad 😞🥺😭💔
shoots are stalled. Next shooting ?😭😭
woh toh waise bhi after a few months hone wala tha na so few months I think after aug sept. Maybe Nov Dec again.shoots are stalled. Next shooting ?😭😭
Jha ne bol diya they have submitted the song baki Zee ki marziSong aa raha aa raha aa raha bas yahi suna
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNsSPywB23k/?
Sides shaved. kitne dino baad fir se Asad look aayega
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkyp4RBb7r/?igshid=5rma8lxw06zo
Gud morning my most fav scene ❤️
Busy day cya 🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNsSPywB23k/?
Sides shaved. kitne dino baad fir se Asad look aayega
I like it 😌
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkyp4RBb7r/?igshid=5rma8lxw06zo
Gud morning my most fav scene ❤️
Busy day cya 🤗
Mithi busy yayay
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Jha ne bol diya they have submitted the song baki Zee ki marzi
It's been so long