Originally posted by: BlueJayFire
I have a feeling Keerthi will model for sarees and RR will go there and put a condition, if my sister needs to model for you, you need to model for me for JJ..
Yeh fit baitega😆 ab merko yeh chahiye😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire
I have a feeling Keerthi will model for sarees and RR will go there and put a condition, if my sister needs to model for you, you need to model for me for JJ..
Yeh fit baitega😆 ab merko yeh chahiye😆
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire
I have a feeling Keerthi will model for sarees and RR will go there and put a condition, if my sister needs to model for you, you need to model for me for JJ..
Pallavi ko puri duniya mein aur koi nahin mili thi sari model banane ke liye? 😆 I won't be surprised if Raghav objects to this in the first place.
Rambo ne to apne nickname ko kuch zyaada hi seriously le liya:
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
exactly akhir pallu JJ ki model bn hi gayi .. uske earrings looks good but that stupid blouse.. yr ye wardrobe change kro yr pallu tailor nhi hai kya enke pas blouse silwane k liye 😵.. kaise kaise parda jalar blouse dilwate hai FL ko stupid o bhi photoshoot JJ ka.. batao ejjat hi nhi hai🤣
Don't worry, after she marries Raghav she will change her wardrobe.
Rambo ne to apne nickname ko kuch zyaada hi seriously le liya:
Wants to give takkar to future SIL😎, so he should be ramboo😎
that’s actually getting on my nerves too🙄🙄🙄so I skipped it everytimeOriginally posted by: _Blessy_
Even I don't Raghvi wedding soon but I am done with this precap 😡 I am okay if Mahi ka Rambo kick out Pallu after a month or so but please I don't want to see that precap again 😭