Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'm dead🤣🤣
Abeeee 🤣
How many times u die?
Even being an aatma also u die
How does this process works in the world of chudails? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'm dead🤣🤣
Abeeee 🤣
How many times u die?
Even being an aatma also u die
How does this process works in the world of chudails? 🤣
kya bak rahi hai be...
hmmm hu thik...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Kaisi ho behna? 🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
She says A lot but u don’t get it that’s the issue 😂
Ohh..then its my problem
such a pure soul i am😬
Great. Kya baatein kar rahi ho?
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
pagal ho chuke hai sab...
Lollipop tapak gayi issliye🤪
Woh this sounds😳
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Hello koi he
hiii mariyuuuuuu🤗
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Hi Rishi. How are you? 🤗
Hey Maria
Just going fine, not bad! I’m living with the headache knowing my office is opening next month which is torturing me now 😢
how are u doing? 🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Always the case with u 😐😐
I'm glad,you are not surprised🤣
and tu judge hai...🤣