compliment 😳
yass😃
but ye account tumne kab create kiya that too in 2013😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
compliment 😳
yass😃
but ye account tumne kab create kiya that too in 2013😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Silent topper!!
I don’t want to comment now, some other things came to mind when I re read this now 🤣🤣
I'm dead🤣🤣
wahi toh.. Baache ek kaan se sunate hai dur se kaan se chode dete hai.. Mein kuch aur boluge aur woh aapne mom ko kuch aur bole ga.. Di ne ye kiya woh kiya...
Thank god for that😆
Good just feeling sleepy.
How are you? 🤗
sadda haq ke time..reason pata nahi..🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
I am out...
Kyu bhai😆
sabko out kardiya ab tu "Man of the Match" hai🤣🤣
mein kaha boli 3s...😲
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
mein hu...
Kaisi ho behna? 🤗