someone posted that Zeal PMed Kiff that he’s busy and will be back when he’s free.
he will be back after 17th April I think 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
someone posted that Zeal PMed Kiff that he’s busy and will be back when he’s free.
he will be back after 17th April I think 😆
Everyone finish this thread within 2 hrs😈
17th April kyu 🤔🤔🤔Originally posted by: hasini009
someone posted that Zeal PMed Kiff that he’s busy and will be back when he’s free.
he will be back after 17th April I think 😆
Ooo tab to aapka bahut sara kaam hai😎
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
17th April kyu 🤔🤔🤔
kyunki 17th April Shaniwar hain. Shaniwar ko Zeal ko Pawri karna hain😆
Shaniwar pawri😆 likin hamare binaOriginally posted by: hasini009
kyunki 17th April Shaniwar hain. Shaniwar ko Zeal ko Pawri karna hain😆
Sakshi I can't send messages to you did you blocked me😭
no I didn’t 😆Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Sakshi I can't send messages to you did you blocked me😭
Let me check
Ooo then maybe your pm is full