Saruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Saruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗
Yes! As of now these are confirmed news
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yes! As of now these are confirmed news
Chalo accha hai.. Rrahul will be happz😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
right
He gets sukoon seeing her smile,
and she hates seeing him smile and get sukoon🤪
so in short na khud khush rahegi kabhi na boss ko rehne degi🤣🤣
last episode was a comedy for me🤪
Ommgggg don’t even talk about it! I bashed her yesterday not here though 😂
I really can kill her now coz she’s Such a ...............
She has become my reason for bashing now!! 🔪🔪
green- so true 😂🔪🔪
Oh yes as it’s in Goa
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ommgggg don’t even talk about it! I bashed her yesterday not here though 😂
I really can kill her now coz she’s Such a ...............
She has become my reason for bashing now!! 🔪🔪
green- so true 😂🔪🔪
the way she said ki ab tumhe bacche ki badi chinta hai
then only I was like- munh band kar le kachra hi niklega pakka🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
the way she said ki ab tumhe bacche ki badi chinta hai
then only I was like- munh band kar le kachra hi niklega pakka🤣
That moment i was just swearing at her here
I wanted to be like ..... I wanna do the same to u which happened with Kiara but urs won’t be fake like hers