Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ES2A7DHKH2WOALMP
I lost hopes on SSR case once Fadnavis met Sanjay Raut and investigation got slowed down. Even though BJP did not form government as I suspected, it did not press for further investigation either. A month ago I heard the rumours of Amit Shah meeting Pawar. I have no expectation from any political party. No expectation from celebrities too. I saw them changing colours over these months. I never believed them to begin with. Be it Kangana, Payal, Ankita or Swamy. I warned about Vibhor Anand to everyone since beginning. Each were there for their own reasons. Only person I trust who would carry on relentlessly in SSR's case is Vikas Singh, the advocate. But judiciary in India is damn slow. I tried cancelling my India Forum account when I felt cynical. But I could not. Then I just stopped logging in. After this post, I will again hibernate.
I just logged into discuss some deaths. On their face, they are not related to SSR's case. But these show, there are many such victims like SSR whose deaths were also questionable. There was no uproar, as they were not celebrities. Just bringing them to your attention.
Mansukh Hiren : A car dealer. His car was used in Antila terror threat case. Later he was found dead. His family accused Sachin Waze. Waze was installed by Shivsena government in hurry in June 6th, 2020, a week before Sushant's death.
Anvay Naik: An architect, who designed Republic Studio died in May 2018. Police investigation said, Anvay was in heavy debt. He killed his mother before he committed suicide.
A little background. His company (Concorde Designs) was partnering with a construction firm (Om Atharva Realtors), co-owned by a NCP functionary, till 2012. Other company was under loss and struck off. By 2016, Concorde was running under 20 Crore loss. According to
https://www.zaubacorp.com/company/CONCORDE-DESIGNS-PRIVATE-LIMITED/U36100MH2002PTC135628
directors of the company were Anvay and his mother Kumar.
Strangely, Anvay did not feel like killing his other family members like wife or daughter. With Anvay's and his mother's death, (who were the owners of the company) debt liability (of 30 Crore) was probably gone. Assets of the company probably went to the heirs. (Anvay's wife and daughter, Akshata and Adnya Naik)
Later Adnya Naik Designs was born in November 2018, whose directors are Akshata Anvay Naik and Adnya Anvay Naik.
https://www.zaubacorp.com/company/ADNYA-NAIK-DESIGNS-PRIVATE-LIMITED/U74999MH2018PTC316967
These mother and daughter were close to Sharad Pawar (images are available in google). After partying nicely for two years (again google), both mother and daughter suddenly felt aggrieved by Anvay's death. They blamed Arnab Goswami (who was fighting against Shivsena NCP govt in Maharashtra and who was the third name in the suicide note for pending bills) for the death. Shivsena, NCP and Cong leaders backed them. Later Arnab was arrested for abetment to Anvay's suicide. Meanwhile, Adnya twitter handle goes in support with farmer protest etc. (https://mobile.twitter.com/adnyanaikdesign/with_replies?lang=en ).
Was Anvay's Naik's death a suicide or murder? If it was murder, who aided the murderers? Why? What is their mutual connection?This also makes me wonder, why Arnab did not go behind this mother and daughter with such glaring evidences (when it directly involved him)? Or is it the case of, "Picture abhi baaki hei mere dost"?
3) Khwaja Yunus : A 27 year old Software Engineer working Dubai who came to visit his family in 2003. Alleged to be involved in a blast. Later got killed in custody. Was he a culprit or an innocent man used by somebody? (Recalling Aamir movie by Rajeev Khandelwal).
He was not a celebrity. People didn't demand justice. May be people then were in awe for Vaze who was known as encounter cop. (Who knows, Vaze was working for just one gang in uniform). May be people did not trust Yunus's mother's version due to their faith.
Whatever the case, if Yunus was innocent, he deserves justice too as much as Sushant (Much more. It is bloody 18 years). He was a handsome educated young man, who was a dear son/brother to some one. Vaze’s suspension cannot bring back his life or honour of the family.
uw n their covers bolly ,mva are exposed , justice will prevail . Swach Bharat .
about deaths - Hiren is co conspirator with vaze in bomb case n vaze given statement .
About anvay seems like by mva
about Khwaja , can’t assume everything n he is victim r not depending on his faith .
Disha , ssr murders also happened .Many deaths by mafia irrespective of faiths .
vaze arrested irrespective of his faith n his aid is inspector Qazi , Qazi destroyed evidences in Antilia case nia said
10 months of irreparable loss.
Sometimes I wonder it's so easy to destroy and so tough to prove the real culprit
SSR ka itna delay and I am wondering how will we get justice of Disha Salian
God please help
NCB on lookout for Dubai drug lord in Sushant Singh case
Movie Based On SSR (Trailer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5HpH9ZjdW0
Asrani, Sudha chandran and so many talented names agreed to do this 😲
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842