Those two need their own fanbase. I mean, he's the only one who can call her out. I refuse to call her anything other than BWA. 😆
Sulu Kaki is her Damaadji's fav 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Those two need their own fanbase. I mean, he's the only one who can call her out. I refuse to call her anything other than BWA. 😆
Sulu Kaki is her Damaadji's fav 😛
He did say in the interview that most of the time he doesn't follow what's written, and they keep improvising during the shoot.
N that's how you grow as actor.....he definitely knows what he is doing is not only good for show but also for him to learn n grow along. Smart guy...😊
I would love to see him do an out an out comedy in future. He's going to nail it, but deadpan humor is his forte for sure.
Deadpan humour....he definitely knows it like his back of hand.....he has aced it for sure.
😆❤️...who will know it better then u😆
Yes😎❤️