Posted: 3 years ago

"I took the one less traveled by.

And that has made all the difference."

The hall filled with applause. A girl in the hall looked around in confusion but clapped nonetheless.

She tried to take a peep at the actor with a notebook and pen in her hands as a swarm of girls surrounded him. Unbeknownst to her, a pair of eyes were constantly looking at her.

Disappointed in her luck she was about to leave but the notebook and pen got snatched from her hands.

"Hey, wo meri..."

Her anger soon turned into confusion and then into surprise and then into joy as she found the actor smiling at her and looking down at the notebook.

She was dumbfounded as the boy brought the notebook and pen back to her.

"Thankyou"

"You're welcome"

He started walking away praying for her to stop him.

Her eyes and mouth opened in sheer bliss as she saw the actor's autograph written with 'with love' inside a heart.

"Excuse me"

He closed his eyes in joy and gave a small yes. He turned with a neutral face.

"Yes?" he said with a face as blank as he could possibly make.

She started walking closer to him. His heartbeat started increasing as she was coming closer. He felt as if each step she took was inside his heart and his life.

"How did you do it so easily? I mean, is he your friend?" She asked in excitement.

"Maybe you didn't notice but I was also there in the play," he tried to hide his disappointment, "in fact, it was my idea to turn this poem into a play."

"So... What's this poem about" she tried to ask the question in a way that it doesn't make her look stupid to him.

"It's a Robert Frost poem. The Road Not Taken. There's a traveler. He is standing at a place where he can see two roads in front of his eyes. One is more walked on. So it seems to be a safe, secure and comfortable road because many people have already gone through that way." He is suddenly reminded of his own family background and his drastically different choice. "The other road is less traveled as can be seen from the less trampled grass. In the end he chooses a road..."

"Which road? Which road does he choose?"

"Take a guess." He put his finger on his lips in anticipation to her answer.

"Obviously the safe and secure road. I mean who would be stupid enough to choose a road that can be full of unknown dangers."

He closed his eyes and chuckled, "you're right. He is stupid."

"See, I knew it." She smiled, "by the way, I'm Sweety. And you?" She extended her hand.

But before he could take it, his phone rang. He picked up the call.

"Ji Kaku"

"Jaldi ghar aa. Tere liye ladki pasand kar li hai. Ab ye teri nautanki wautanki chhod aur koi dhang ka kaam dhoondh. Shadi hone wali hai teri."

She did not wait for him to speak and cut the call.

Sweety looked at his changed expression.

"Kya hua?" She looked at him with concern.

He smiled and shook her hand, "I'm... Mohit."

The way he took his name made a glint rise in her eyes and she immediately averted her gaze.

"Mo...Mohit." She tried to act normal which made him smile.

"Bahut achcha naam hai. Ekdam Dadho Sutto." She smiled brightly. His smile faded at her words as he realised that maybe he might have to choose another less traveled road. He smiled again ready to take on the challenge.

---

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago

ohho Daddo suttho ki love story👌👌👌

Mast hai❤

Yeah ! I have read that poem!!!

Honour to u as u thought of this one... Lovely OS on our Mohrishma...Though in show they don't consider them...u have wrote it beautifully!!😘 And I understood his aim also ...Loved it❤

Originally posted by Devikadish

ohho Daddo suttho ki love story👌👌👌

Mast hai❤

thankyou🤗🤗

Originally posted by sairat07

Yeah ! I have read that poem!!!

Honour to u as u thought of this one... Lovely OS on our Mohrishma...Though in show they don't consider them...u have wrote it beautifully!!😘 And I understood his aim also ...Loved it❤

thankyou🤗

Their love has gone through ups and downs too. And I love that poem. So meaningful and so beautiful.

I might turn it into an SS🤔. I'm just thinking. Not sure😆

Dadoo sutto👌😍

Mohit ki kahani

Beautiful love it❤❤❤

Originally posted by Tasu06

Dadoo sutto👌😍

Mohit ki kahani

Beautiful love it❤❤❤

thankyou❤️

Awwwww!! It can't get any better, a Mohrishma OS... Woaaaaah Thankyou so much for exploring these cuties as well. Just felt so very meaningful 👍🏼👍🏼 Good choice of poem👏👏

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

Awwwww!! It can't get any better, a Mohrishma OS... Woaaaaah Thankyou so much for exploring these cuties as well. Just felt so very meaningful 👍🏼👍🏼 Good choice of poem👏👏

thankyou. Their story has always touched a cord in my heart. I wish they show their story in flashback someday even if only for one episode.

I love this poem.❤️

Thankyou so much🤗🤗

Wow 🤩 

I love reading fanfics on under rated couples 

This was amazing ✨💖