I hope his will be rolling on floor crying. poor thing. I can see him holding that plant and crying like a baby on the floor. 🤔
for a min I thought he will take away the bangles
But yeah I want him to do that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I hope his will be rolling on floor crying. poor thing. I can see him holding that plant and crying like a baby on the floor. 🤔
for a min I thought he will take away the bangles
But yeah I want him to do that
We have finally finished the most garbage episodes now according to KD syllabus 🤣
Now we will get fun of neighbors band bajao, and then Devdas Chavan 🥳
Light at the end of the tunnel arrives tomorrow 🤣
Virat's reactions to everything she said were hilarious he couldn't reply anything he just stood there crying and gesturing randomly 🤣🤣🤣
He looked so stupid today!!!
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s going to have the shock of his life
Sai ne toh kaku aur didi ki kya bezzati ki
She told pakhi that god is watching and you will suffer badly in the future
She tells kaku a woman like you who has all her life just plotted will obviously understand that I’m wanting to take revenge
Kaku ke hosh udd gaye 🤣
@Bold- 🤣 The savagery
Sai aai and Usha maushi were fantastic
I had tears when aai spoke
Sai also looked at Virat in disgust
Aai reprimanded him firmly and also spoke against kaku
Right!!!! Such a contrast to Kaku and Didi's stand. What a shame to women they both are 😡
We have finally finished the most garbage episodes now according to KD syllabus 🤣
Now we will get fun of neighbors band bajao, and then Devdas Chavan 🥳
Light at the end of the tunnel arrives tomorrow 🤣
waise they are copying kd so monday we should have truth reveal 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Originally posted by: notaquitter
How pathetic can she get, then she said TODAY can also be special. She is not even a clever villain. I mean his sister has eloped and she wants today to be special and eat in his room 🙈😂
And Virat was like who din special tha
And I was like Virat tell her that day was special coz I was treating my wife and u r not my wife
Virat's reactions to everything she said were hilarious he couldn't reply anything he just stood there crying and gesturing randomly 🤣🤣🤣
What can he say? He said everything in last two episodes . And what she was telling was the truth
Pakhi was horrible instigating him even after getting insulted 😂😂😂😂
UM was epic
And it’s good Virat didn’t get to say anything today, if he had any conscious.
Wow 🔥 u go girl Sai 👏👏
waise they are copying kd so monday we should have truth reveal 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
I feel like I have aged 100 years in these past months waiting for this to happen 🤣🤣
Anyway time to dance now