Originally posted by: KIJYHBYO2MIVMPWZ
what happened what did I miss?
One fan on insta issaying to ketan, u reply only to ur known people not me🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: KIJYHBYO2MIVMPWZ
what happened what did I miss?
One fan on insta issaying to ketan, u reply only to ur known people not me🤪🤣
aaj aane do usko ghar...😡
Haan to anjaan logon se baat ni karte ye toh bachpan me hi sikhaya gaya hai....kaha dhyan tha uska🤣One fan on insta issaying to ketan, u reply only to ur known people not me🤪🤣
Originally posted by: PSXUIM527WFIBUFQ
Haan to anjaan logon se baat ni karte ye toh bachpan me hi sikhaya gaya hai....kaha dhyan tha uska🤣
Poor guy was like i didnt get u🤣..he even said hi to her with emo✋
Originally posted by: MYWEV5QT3AIMSZNU
what happened what did I miss?
He really dont know any fan personally…fans r taking him now for granted👎🏼
I think I am the only fan of his who speak very formally to him......even though I message him on DMPoor guy was like i didnt get u🤣..he even said hi to her with emo✋
Wait till the day he starts ignoring them completelyHe really dont know any fan personally…fans r taking him now for granted👎🏼
Originally posted by: 2K5AO7RKVYXUNDAP
Wait till the day he starts ignoring them completely
Those girls r like physco🤪..poor Ketan…neki bhaari pad gaya🤣, like BWA🤣
Originally posted by: GI7DM6FQZGJUQ6CS
I think I am the only fan of his who speak very formally to him......even though I message him on DM
Yaa hum acche bacche hai😎❤️
wahinaa🤣Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Thats what I am saying 😆 why he even wants to marry her if he wants to destroy her? He logic kuch samajh nahi aaya😆 bande ko pata nahi hai shaadi karke khud destory hojayega 🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4