Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sorry if i forgot someone 

Makers better show the outburst like this, otherwise i might learn new gaalis and throw at them.🤬

Anyways, what a beautiful OS❤

Emotions conveyed are so on point💯

Kya baat hai!👏👏👏Amazing! Much needed emotional release! Both the versions were heart wrenching to read... must have been really difficult for you to write👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 You bring out these deep emotions so well! 

Awesome! Love reading your posts😊 and thx for tagging me😳

Originally posted by Devikadish

Makers better show the outburst like this, otherwise i might learn new gaalis and throw at them.🤬

Anyways, what a beautiful OS❤

Emotions conveyed are so on point💯

thank youuu!!! ❤️❤️

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

Kya baat hai!👏👏👏Amazing! Much needed emotional release! Both the versions were heart wrenching to read... must have been really difficult for you to write👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 You bring out these deep emotions so well! 

Awesome! Love reading your posts😊 and thx for tagging me😳

thank you sooo much!! ❤️

I'll admit it was a little harder to write Sai version, I cried more while writing that! but i did shed tears writing this one as well.. I guess i see virat as a little more emotional than sai who is strong infront but breaks alone... 

❤️❤️❤️

Great analysis of Virat❣️ You’ve made all his emotions surface so well❤️ Beautifully written 💕

tagging a few more who i forgot 

Originally posted by Wildreaper

Great analysis of Virat❣️ You’ve made all his emotions surface so well❤️ Beautifully written 💕

thank you!!! ❤️❤️

Wow thank u for tagging me☺️.it was wonderful I will be happy if makers will make virat repend even 10 percent of this.

Soooo good I will imagine this when virat will cry bucket of tears .

Hope this auspicious day of virat finding out the truth will come soon.