It's really a good one dear. Try to write more. 😳
Running to read next part... 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's really a good one dear. Try to write more. 😳
Running to read next part... 🤪
Thank you so much hope you enjoy 2nd part as well i posted hald hour pehle hi 🤗Originally posted by: K_keechu
It's really a good one dear. Try to write more. 😳
Running to read next part... 🤪
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2
Thank you so much hope you enjoy 2nd part as well i posted hald hour pehle hi 🤗
I really enjoyed that too. 🤗
Do write more, bcoz you will definitely improve.
I dont get much time thoda waqt milta hai i spend on watch dramas or making edits and vms and this is my first OS so hope i keep writing when i get time in future 🤗Originally posted by: K_keechu
I really enjoyed that too. 🤗
Do write more, bcoz you will definitely improve.
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2
I dont get much time thoda waqt milta hai i spend on watch dramas or making edits and vms and this is my first OS so hope i keep writing when i get time in future
Yeah I have seen your edits in the gallery and they are amazing.
Keep doing what you love. 🤗
Thats really sweet of you thank you so much 🤗Originally posted by: K_keechu
Yeah I have seen your edits in the gallery and they are amazing.
![]()
Keep doing what you love. 🤗
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0