Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakhapj thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello, I am also an arakshi fan.

I can never miss any arakshi story. 

I really liked  Enigma's storyline, but to my bad luck I didn't get the last chapter of this story. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

I really want to read the last chapter. 

Please please please someone help me. 

πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

Arakshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for update dear..πŸ€—πŸ€—

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vishakhapj

I really liked  Enigma's storyline, but to my bad luck I didn't get the last chapter of this story. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

Check your PM 😁😁😁 

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arakshi123

Waiting for update dear..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will update soon. Stuck with some work 😘😘

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Sameer ko samjhana bada mushkil kaam hai. Lekin jab RRC ho tab kiss baat ka darr.. Hope woh samajh gaya. Uss episode mein guilt usski aankhon mein dikh raha tha.😒😒

Yess Sameer is very lucky today. Kal ka pata nahin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aree seniors se hi toh seekhte hai sab πŸ˜‚

Awww. Yeah Sam is always an elder brother for everyone. Except Ayesha I hope πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

Yess Ayesha will never get jealous on seeing Sameer with some other girl. Even if she does she will hide it very well.. πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯

Don't worry everything will fall in its place. Arakshi ko kareeb laate laate Sayesha bhi kareeb ho jaayenge.πŸ€—πŸ€—

wow kaise bhi ho samyesha realise toh karenge but its again arakshi due to whom they will realiseπŸ˜ƒ

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Yess Sameer needs all support. Kya pata kya se kya ho jaaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pathan ne ek kaam acha kiya Arjun ki nazron mein πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haan Pathan ka bhi din tha, taana maar diya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

kya din aa gaye hai chhote gunde bhi taana marte hai

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishakhapj

πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

its not completed dear so you can't find its last chapter you can find its last update at shree's blog

karuna_kini thumbnail

Chapter 28: Let's Race 

Recap: Liza and arjun in disguise, Khandelwal kabze mein, Jiya and Dhruv's entry, convincing sam for bike racing

"Sakshi!" Sameer and Arjun chide her. All laugh heartily and after a lot of advice from friends and team Sameer agrees to take part. 

All sit for a little more chitter chatter when Sameer realises that it's been too late. "Bohot der ho gayi hai aur waise bhi kal subah milna hai humein" he glares at Arjun who looks in total opposite direction "Toh abhi chalna chahiye. Rest is also important." 

They all bid goodbye to Jiya and Dhruv and drive back to the hotel. Life had been very uncertain for SamJun, their friendship was at risk, their lives too but now everything is back to normal except Sameer. He still is in Chief mode, not changed a bit - calm and composed, understanding, determined and focussed. After Sikandar's death Sameer has still maintained the same personality and now was the time to change it. 

Thinking all this was standing Arjun on the terrace of the hotel when Sakshi comes up for fresh air. Looking at him she first thinks of heading back to her room but then stops to admire him. Such an opportunity to admire Arjun so affectionately would never come again. Hence she stands at a distance in order to prevent disturbing him. 

He feels someone keeping an eye on him and when turns back he finds none other than his own Miss Sakshi Anand. Sakshi gets scared at this sudden turn of his and hence in a haste tries to leave when Arjun calls her "Miss Anand" she closes her eyes and turns towards him "Kya main jaan sakta hun tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho?" he asks sternly. 

"Woh Arjun main woh.." she starts nervously "yahaan hawaa khaane aayi thi. Phir maine tumhe dekha aur socha agar tumhari hisse waali hawaa kha lungi toh tum mujhe kha loge."and ends with a nervous chuckle. 

Arjun looks away from her, not wanting her to see him control his smile from her cute antic talks. Later he turns to look back at her as he raises his eyebrows questioningly.

"Kya? sach bol rahi hoon. Tumhara picha nahi kar rahi thi." Sakshi pouts cutely when she feels Arjun doubting her. 

"Maine kab kaha tum mera picha kar rahi thi?" Arjun asks sternly. Sakshi was about to answer when he bombards her with another question "Agar upar aayi thi toh wahaan pe kyun khadi thi?" 

"Agga.. isse kaise bataun ki aayi toh thi chaand dekhne lekin yeh chaand se bhi zyada pyaara laga." Sakshi mutters to herself which Arjun is unable to hear. When he tries to hear, Sakshi stops and looks at him "Woh Arjun main yahaan hawa khaane aayi thi." and nods her head with a smile. Arjun nods his head in disbelief and then Sakshi asks "Tum yahaan kyun aaye ho? Yeh toh Sameer ki favourite jagah hai." 

"Haan.." he smiles to himself "Kal ke liye thoda nervous ho raha hoon." he answers.

"Arjun kal Sameer part le raha hai. Tum nahin." she states.

"Haan lekin main chahta hun woh yeh competition jeete. I mean usse bike racing ka itna shauk tha na. Main usse uska shauk lautana chahta hun. Yeh woh Sam nahi hai jiss se maine dosti ki thi. Woh Sam toh bikes, masti training ke alawa kuch jaanta hi nahi tha. Lekin yeh Sam kaam ke alawa kuch jaanta hi nahin hai." Arjun states as he nods his head in disbelief for his friend's drastic change from carefree to workaholic. 

"Aur agar woh yeh competition jeeta toh uss se zyada khush main ho jaaunga." He ends with a wide grin. Sakshi looks at it and smiles fondly. She never thought that such a soft side is also attached to this Akdu Rawate. Looking at her smile he stops smiling "Sona nahi hai kya? Jaao so jaao" saying so he sends her off to sleep. 

Before she leaves she turns back to him "Jeet SamJun ki hi hogi." and smiles him Good night as she leaves. Here she sees Sameer sitting in his room when she comes down. Sameer is not sitting calmly instead fidgeting with the paper in his hand. He is filled with a lot of questions but doesn't want to ask them. "Sameer tum kya soch rahe ho?" she asks gaining his attention.

"Kuch nahi. Bas aise hi. Kal ke liye thoda nervous." He smiles a bit nervously at her. Sakshi just looks at him hence Sameer just continues "I mean itne saalon baad racing karna bohot weird hai. Aur I mean abhi toh sab best racers honge wahaan. Main kaise?" He questions scratching his forehead. 

"Dhruv Jiya aur yahaan tak ke Arjun ne bhi kaha ki tum racing expert the. Toh tumse kyun nahi hoga." Sakshi tries to explain him.

"Sakshi tab zyada log nahi the. Lekin ab.. I don't know.. Reputation ki band na baj jaaye." He answers and turns to the opposite direction. 

Sakshi comes near him and places her hand on his shoulder "Dekho main haar jaaun theek hai. Mujhe aadat hai. Lekin Arjun ke bhi kitne expectations honge. Woh fulfill nahi hoga toh mujhe bohot bura lagega." He states. 

"Tum kab haare ho Sameer?" Sakshi questions.

"Lekin kabhi jeeta bhi toh nahi hun na." Sameer answers instantly.

"Hmmm.. aur jo tum itne bade organisation ko saath leke chal rahe ho uska kya? Woh jeet nahi hai?" She questions. 

"Dekho Sakshi yeh position tum kissi ko bhi do woh sambhal lega. Kyunki yeh kaam sabko aata hai. Training ke waqt sikhaate hai."

"Lekin tumse acha koi kar sakta hai?" She questions again. "Arjun mat bolna." she warns "tumhare jaane ke baad bhi hum mein se kissine kabhi Arjun ko chief nahi maana. Naahi woh kabhi tumhare kursi pe baitha." She states.

"Kya? Lekin kyun?" Sameer asks to which Sakshi smiles and replies "Kyunki woh khud jaanta tha ki chief ka post utna aasaan nahi hai." she chuckles. Sameer just looks at her disbelieved.

"Kya? Raghu sir ne nahi kaha ki tum ek ache chief ho?" Sakshi questions as Sameer frowns "Kehne se kuch nahi hota. Agar meri jagah Arjun bhi hota toh." 

He was about to continue when Sakshi stops "Toh woh yeh duty karta. Lekin sabko saath leke nahi chal pata. Arjun ko akele kaam karne ki aadat hai sabke saath nahi. Yeh tum ache se jaante ho Sameer. Aur aise log Supercop ho sakte hai lekin chief nahin. Warna Raghu sir aaj bhi chief hote ETF ke." 

A bell rings in Sameer's head and he looks at her. She smiles fondly and looking at that his questions disappear forever. He holds her hand "Thank you Sakshi for this. Agar Arjun se kehta toh woh daant ke chup karata." He laughs.

"Haan waise woh kal ke liye bohot khush hai. Tumhe phirse bike pe dekhne ke liye." She excitedly chirps. 

"Haan aur main yahaan dara hua hoon." He states. "Agar gir gaya na main kal, toh Dhruv, Jiya aur Arjun se marathon karwaunga." determined he speaks. 

"Haan aur main refree banungi." Sakshi giggles. "Abhi iss se pehle woh Akdu aa jaaye main chalti hoon." 

Sameer laughs at this "Okay Good night. Aur khayal rakhna." 

"Good night" saying so she leaves the room when she sees Arjun standing there. At first she is dumbstruck but then she drags him far from all their rooms. Arjun also doesn't resist her as he knows what she wants to tell. 

"Arjun dekho maine wahaan jo bhi kaha sach kaha. Lekin iss ka matlab yeh nahi hai ki tum ache nahi ho. Tum bhi bohot ache ho. Bas chief Sameer hi acha hai. Tum samaj rahe ho na?" she says in one breath and looks at Arjun whose eyes are moist. He just engulfs her in a hug which shocks Sakshi to the core. She doesn't know how to respond and hence just froze in one position. 

"Thank you Sakshi. Thank you so much.. Sam ko samjhane ke liye." Arjun says while still in a hug. Sakshi also realises his state and hugs him back slowly. She didn't want this moment to slip at any cost. For Arjun it was just a thank you hug, but for her it was more than everything. It was her love who hugged her. She just tries to hold on to it and count each second spent with him.

He realises that out of his sudden emotional burst he has crossed his boundaries. He just comes out of the hug and is unable to look at Sakshi. He had warned her many times to not try to break the wall but this time he broke his own wall. Sakshi understands his actions and smiles it off 

"Come on Arjun Sameer mera bhai jaisa hai toh obviously main usse meri baat samjha bhi sakti hun aur uss se meri baat manwa bhi sakti hun." She smirks. 

Arjun just rolls his eyes feeling assured that she has not built up any other expectations, unknown to the fact that Sakshi does not have any expectations. She just wants to be near him so that he has no sadness surrounding him. He leaves from there to avoid any further awkward talk. Sakshi folds her hand across her chest and looks at him going. 

She was about to go when she sees 4 pair of eyes looking at her in shock. She gulps her saliva and was about to explain herself when they start bombarding her with questions.

"Yeh kya hua? Aur kaise?" Asks Shree

"Haan aur chilaye bhi nahi woh.." joins Chotu.

"Haan Sakshi kya hua?" asks Ayesha seriously. 

"Jo bui hua acha hua." saying so Liza winks at Sakshi and Sakshi gets embarrassed. 

"Guys aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa tum log soch rahe ho..." Sakshi atlast voices out. She later on tells them what all had happened. They all just smack their heads at once "Yeh Rathode sir ka na kuch nahi ho sakta." All at once voice out.

"Haan.. lekin ab Sameer kuch aisa waisa nahin sochega." Sakshi says all confident.. the rest smile at her confidence and head to their respective rooms to sleep. 

Next morning all except Sameer are excited about the day. They would probably reach to a conclusion about their case and mainly Sameer will get on the race track again. It's an adrenaline rush for Sameer. As excited he is for this, he experiences an equal amount of pressure and nervousness. But, he knows one thing whatever it is his main aim is catching the Zeel leader. 

All wait for him downstairs and so does Arjun, who is more charged up than others. Sameer comes down all ready and embarrassed. He has never worn such outfits in ETF. 

"Ab ladkiyon ki tarah kya Sharma raha hai?" teases Arjun to which Sameer just shoots a glare at him. "ab aise khunkhar sher ki tarah mujhe kyun dekh raha hai? Ek case ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakta?" He asks smirking.

"Tujhe toh leader ke milne ke baad dekhunga. Yeh case solve ho jaaye uske baad na chun chun ke badla lunga." threatens Sameer.

"Haan haan dekh lenge." teases Arjun further with a wide grin. Sameer goes to hit him with helmet when Sakshi interrupts "Waise Sameer bade hi handsome lag rahe ho. I mean not bad haan." Sakshi appreciates him. 

"Haan sir ladkiyon ke flat hone ka bohot chance hai." Liza also adds in. Arjun also agrees with a hi-fi. 

"Ho gaya? Chalein?" Sameer chides them. And all keeping a finger on their lips walk till the basement. While walking Chotu and Shree are beside Ayesha "Soch lo Ayesha abhi jaise Liza ne kaha bohot saari ladkiyon ke flat hone ke chances hai." Chotu chimes in. 

"Haan iss se pehle der ho jaaye, Rathode sir se apni dil ki baat bol de." Shree too adds with a smirk. "Kya pata Kal ho na ho" he continues, with a hi-fi to Chotu. Ayesha hits them on their backs with her fist as they control their scream. 

At the race ground Jiya and Dhruv are waiting for them. "Yaar yeh Sameer kahan reh gaya? Kahin plan cancel toh nahi kiya na?" Dhruv asks all worried. 

"Nahin Dhruv Sameer aisa kuch nahi karega. Aur Arjun hai na, samjha dega usse." Jiya pacifies him. 

"Aur agar woh nahi aaya toh?" Dhruv still has no hopes and seeing that Jiya in a stern voice "Agar nahi aaya toh usse mujhse koi nahi bacha sakta." And clenches her fist unaware that Sameer is behind.

Sameer from back just catches hold of her neck "Acha kon mujhe nahi bacha paayega? Haan?" He asks playfully. 

"Sameer chod de na. Sorry." Jiya pouts cutely that Sameer can't refuse it. 

"Theek hai. Lekin agli baar na apna capacity dekh lena dhamki dete waqt." Sameer jokes earning an irritated look from Jiya. 

"So karna kya hai ab?" Sameer asks.

"Aree abhi itne saal baad aaya hai zara samjha dena use ki ab yahaan kon best hai." comes a known voice from behind. SamJun very well know who it can be. 

"Haan jab takkar ka koi nahi hota tab aisi galat fehmi ho jaati hai. Tumhari galti nahi hai Jeevan" Sameer doesn't hold back. All just hoot for his comeback. Jeevan looks at them angrily but none to his benefit. 

"Aur itne saalon baad tu mujhe race mein haraayega?" Jeevan asks mockingly. 

"Haan plan kuch aisa hi hai. Sorry no changes." Sameer answers giving a boss vibe and just moves from there. Arjun comes forward "Dekho apni taiyaari karo warna baad mein taiyaari ke qabil nahi chodunga. Samjhe Ya Samjhaun." He warns as he presses his knuckles. 

Sameer comes back "Sorry isse le jaana bhul gaya." saying so he drags him away from there. "Har jagah ladai karne ki zaroorat nahi hai Rawate." he chides Arjun. Arjun follows his order. All come behind the duo. Sameer checks his bike if everything is proper he even checks the wiring of the bike. All look at him as he with lot of focus checks the bike. They smile at him fondly. Seeing their chief derive happiness from something other than work was new and unusual to them. 

"Mujhe nihaar ke ho gaya ho toh position loge?" Sameer asks. They had discussed their respective positions and the plan in the morning itself as SamJun were going through the blue print of the stadium at night. 

"Sameer thoda toh nihaarne do. Tum kaam chodke kuch aur bhi itna dhyaan dekar kar rahe ho. I mean cute lag rahe ho." Sakshi states at which Sameer just looks at her strictly. 

"Theek hai jaa rahe hai.." Sakshi says cutely and all just smile at her and leave for their positions. But they are very much excited to see Sameer race. Thanks to the LED screens they will be able to see atleast some of him. 

The refree calls everyone at the starting point to start. All come with their bikes. Jeevan glares at Sameer while coming and Sameer just ignores him. He has a lot in his mind and it's usually empty vessels which make lot of noise. 

"All in their positions?" Sameer asks via the ear piece nad microphone which is present with all the officers. So that they can come in instant touch with each other. 

"Rathode tu abhi competition pe dhyaan de" Arjun orders.

"Mujhe samjhaane ki zaroorat nahi hai Rawate main jaanta hun." Sameer gets irritated at Arjun.

"Woh toh dikh raha hai." saying so Arjun instigates him.

"Rawate Bhakwaas band kar." Sameer in a low voice warns Arjun. 

"Bas kijiye aap/tum dono." Ayesha and Sakshi intervene. By then all racers come to the start point and the race starts. 

It starts with all the racers speeding up their bikes for the first position. Sameer too does the same. This time he is not fighting for the first position for himself but for Arjun. He knows that if he wins no one is going to be happier than Arjun, not even himself. Hence, for Arjun he wants to win it. 

Arjun silently prays for his win and then gets to search for the leader. All others do the the same "Hey Bappa Sameer ki raksha karna. Aur usse please jita dena." Sakshi prays. Everyone else also join her. Arjun smiles while nodding his head in disbelief. 

In a dark room, the leader is sitting along with the right-hand. Outside are two guards who are given the responsibility that no one should enter. And surrounding the room are 10 more guards. Looks like team Zeel's illegal business was already a big thing in Goa. The security was so tight but yet different as all were in regular clothes and not uniforms. But their tattoo is still an identification mark. 

On one wall of the room is a glass window from where the people inside can see everything outside but they can't see a thing happening inside. Usually it's for security purposes of any officials meeting and training, but here something absolutely different was taking place. There were many such rooms in the stadium and outside these rooms were the same amount of people so to figure out in which one was the leader hidden was a huge task.

Inside, the leader gestures the right-hand to speak "Haan toh iss baar kitna order place karna chahte ho?" he speaks. 

"Jitna pichle baar kiya tha. Dandha bohot hi acha ho raha hai. Lekin paise zyada hi lag jaate hai. Agar kuch chut.." the peddler speaks when he gets cut.

"Agar chut chahiye toh yahaan tumhare liye koi jagah nahi hai." Scowls the right-hand. "Waise log itne nashedi ban hi chuke hai toh unka thoda faayda utha hi sakte hai na hum." He adds with a wicked laugh.

"Aur dandha acha chal hi raha hai na? Toh kya problem hai?" Right-hand asks further. "Woh humne suna hai ki ETF ab aapke piche padi hai. Unse pehle bhi koi nahi bach paya hai aur ab toh.." peddler was about to continue when he hears a loud thud from inside. 

"Boss ko gussa mat dila. Aaj tak koi in tak pahunch hi nahi paya hai. ETF kya cheez hai." right-hand praises. 

"Lekin.." the peddler was about to continue when news spread like a wild fire that ETF is in the stadium and they have to be careful. 

The peddler's finalise their orders and run away but are caught by Chotu on their way out. Since they belonged to Mumbai he knew them very well. He pulls them and asks them for direction to the adda. Chotu informs everyone that he has caught two peddlers and they are about to reach the place. 

"Good job Chotu" Sameer says while his focus is on the tracks. He is just seconds away from the first position and nearly all have decided that Jeevan is going to come first. But Sameer gets charged up listening to Chotu and he wants to reach the place soon. So he speeds up his bike and in a seconds time gap comes first. He slows down his bike and slowly stops it. He asks Dhruv and Jiya to take care and rushes to the place. 

Arjun Chotu Shree Ayesha go inside and see that there is no one present. They have emptied the space real quick. Chotu asks the peddler about more information but they also give the same information which Dr. Khandelwal had given. It seems like a dead end. 

"Ab kya talaashi lo. Kuch toh zaroor milega." Arjun orders. All get back to it. When Sameer comes in "Usski zaroorat nahi padegi Rawate. Meeta ko dhund." 

"Woh yahaan hai?" Arjun asks all startled. "Haan kahan jaayegi.." Sameer answers.

At that moment Sakshi and Liza find Meeta and they inform everyone "Guys Meeta yahaan hai." Sakshi informs.

"Usse jaane mat dena Sakshi Liza, pakdo usse." Sameer orders and rushes out. All rush out behind him. They reach the place and they see Meeta and her right-hand who have held Liza and Sakshi by the neck with a knife. 

"Aye! Un dono ko kuch mat karna." screams Sameer.

"Toh phir humein yahaan se jaane do ACP. Bina kissi pareshaani ke. Hum kuch nahi karenge." Meeta warns him. 

"Theek hai. Lekin un dono ko chod do." Sameer says.

"Pagal samjha hai kya? Pehle gaadi phir ladki." warns the right-hand.

"Mukesh jaldi gaadi kholo." Meeta orders. 

He does as per order and when they are about to leave they let go of Sakshi and Liza. Ayesha Sameer come to them "Tum dono theek ho?" Ayesha asks. They nod in a yes. Dhruv gets the bike out and Sameer just gets on it. Arjun too and they chase the car. They go a long way but Sameer being a racer himself and the road being a one way reaches them soon and Arjun shoots the front tyre. This makes Meeta lose her balance and collide with the tree. 

The ETF car was behind and Ayesha comes and catches hold of Meeta and Chotu comes to catch hold of Mukesh. 

"Bolo kyun kiya yeh sab Meeta? Pankaj toh tumhara bhai tha na." Sameer orders for an answer.

"Haan lekin paison ke aage kya bhai kya behen." Meeta answers "Maine drugs ka trafficking start kiya tha aur log kam padne lage jo drugs yahaan se wahaan pahuncha sakte the." 

"Mere pati ko bhi kuch nahi pata. Unhe toh lag raha tha ki main kidnap ho gayi hoon aur mere badle unhe ek insan chahiye jo apne andar packets chupa sake." She continues.

"Aur usse tumhara bhai mil gaya. Bakra hai na?" Arjun asks.

"Nahin. Woh toh khud bali ka bakra ban na chahte the. Lekin Pankaj beech mein aaya aur main rok bhi nahi saki. Kya karti dandhe ke aage kuch nahi." Meeta answers. 

"Abhi yahi dandha tumhe jail pohoncha raha hai." Sameer states 

"Apne bhai ko toh ko hi diya. Lekin saath mein tumne ek pura hasta khelta parivaar bhi kho diya." Arjun looks at her with disgust filled in his eyes. 

"Tumhaare laalach ki wajah se tum yeh bhi nahi dekh paayi ki family ke kya maayne hote hai. Unse pucho jinki family hi nahi hai." Sakshi chokes. Ayesha and Liza hold her shoulders whereas the boys just look at each other sadly. 

"Leke jaao inhe." Rathode informs the constables. They take them in a police van. All just come to Sakshi and embrace her in a hug. Arjun just looks at her and smiles lightly. Sakshi also smiles back at him. 

"Waise Rathode sir aapko Meeta pe shaq kaise hua?" Ayesha asks.

"Woh.." he smiles and looks at Liza. "Jo joote ka nishaan tha bike tyres ke paas woh heeled shoe ka tha khaaskar ladies shoe. Toh yahaan se sir ko Meeta aur dusri behen pe shaq hua." Liza answers. All nod their head in agreement and leave from there.

They come back to the stadium when Dhruv drags him inside "Chal na trophy collect kar." Jiya also squeals with excitement "Haan chal chal."

Sameer resists them "Guys! Main abhi 22-25 nahi hun jo tum log itna excited ho rahe ho. Aur maine iss competition mein sirf iss case ke liye part liya." 

"Sameer please collect kar lo na. Acha lagega hum sabko." Sakshi persuades him to go. All others agree with her because of which he is unable to say NO. He reluctantly agrees to go. But when the announcement is done he just thinks again when a slight push comes from behind. It's none other than Arjun "Mere racer jaa apna award collect kar." saying so Arjun pushes him. 

Sameer smiles lightly and goes on the stage collects it and without standing for the photo comes down. He hugs Arjun first and hands him the trophy. All just smile at the beautiful friendship which they both share. Their friendship could even put other couples to shame. People slowly start talking and the noise is not clearly audible but all know what they are discussing about. Hence they all smile among themselves. That's the time when Dhruv announces "SamJun bas dost hai!!" and the whole stadium in response "Kya?!!" they exclaim. All 9 laugh and go to the exit. 

Since the friends wanted to spend some time Arjun gives Chotu the keys "Chotu hotel jaane ke liye gaadi lekar jaao. Main aur Sameer inn dono ke saath thoda masti karte hai." The juniors nod in agreement and they leave to their hotel. 

Since it was 11:00 the 4 go to their OG spot and sit there while ordering a cup of cutting chai. They talk about their lives then and now, about their work, team, Dhruv-Jiya talk about their married life and mostly about themselves. It had been a long time since they met and it was known that if they meet it is going to be a long long conversation. They have their lunch and after spending some time in beach the duo return at evening.

Chotu Sakshi Shree Ayesha and Liza were sitting in the girl's room when they hear a knock on the door. Liza goes to open it "Sir aap log aa gaye?" 

"Kya lag raha hai Liza?" Arjun asks with a disappointed look.

"Aagaye" she answers a bit softly. Arjun just smiles and so does Sameer. 

"Toh guys pack your bags we are leaving." Sameer states as all others look at him dumbfounded. 

"Don't worry raaste mein pata chal jaayega." Arjun assures. All do as they are told and without any doubt check out from the hotel and get inside the car. Sameer starts the car and when they are far off from hotel "Tum logon ko nahi puchna hum kahaan jaa rahe hai?" Sameer asks. 

"Haan sir batayiye na kahaan jaa rahe hai?" Chotu asks. 

"Hum Hazel aunty ke ghar jaa rahe hai." Sameer announces and Liza shrieks. Sameer stops his car midway to turn and look at Liza. "Kya hai Liza. Ghar hi toh jaa rahi ho na?" Sameer asks. 

"Haan itna kyun dar rahi ho?" Arjun also joins.

"Kyun dar rahi hun?" Liza angrily immitates them. She continues "Maine sab ko sab kuch bata diya tha. Phir bhi.. aur aapne toh wada kiya tha na?"  Liza complains to Sameer. While Ayesha and Sakshi caress her hair. Chotu and Shree try and control their laugh.

"Haan maine waada kiya tha. Lekin aunty ko bura lagta agar hum yahaan aate aur tum unse na milti. Issiliye." Sameer answers in order to explain Liza.

"Aur woh jo shaadi ki baat karke mera dimaag kha jaayegi uska kya?" Liza questions cutely.

"Toh shaadi kar lena. Mushkil se ladka milega tumhe Liza D'Cruz" Shree answers with a smirk. 

"Hawww!!" Liza hits Shree on his arm. "Specky Bhakwaas band karo apni." Liza warns him.

"Abhi hum tumhaare hi ghar jaa rahe hai Liza soch samajh ke bola karo" saying so Shree adds to Liza's nervousness. 

"Sirr!!" Liza takes help of SamJun who ask Shree to shut up. Sameer then goes on to explain "Liza maine tumhaari maa se baat ki hai. Woh tumhe shaadi ke liye force nahi karegi. Aur agar karegi toh bahana maarke nikal jaana." 

"Bahana maarna buri baat hoti hai. Uss se acha hum jaayenge hi nahi." Liza's talks are like that of a 5 year old kid at which all just find her cuteee..

"Liza!! theek hai. Phir aunty ko bura lagega. Tumhare bhaiya ko bhi. Par hum chalte hai yahaan se." Sameer states and winks at Arjun. 

"Haan waise Mumbai mein bhi bohot kaam pada hai. Chalte hai." Arjun also continues. Liza feels guilty in real now and stops them "Sir ghar chalte hai. I mean mujhe bhi mom aur bhai se milna hai." All just look at her for a final confirmation at which she nods her head. Sameer then drives to Liza's home. 

Liza gets a shock while Sameer parks his car in a verandah and just stares outside. Sameer smiles seeing her reaction and asks everyone to get down. All don't know why Liza is stunned as they never knew what were her living conditions. 

"Yeh ghar kisska hai?" Liza asks.

"Tumhara." Sameer says with a smile. Liza looks back at him with the same confusion. All others also look at him confused. 

"Lekin mera ghar aisa nahi tha.." Liza goes on to tell them. "I mean itna acha kaise ban gaya?" she questions slowly. But since Sameer is standing next to her he hears her. 

"Tumhare bhai ka business itna acha kar raha hai ki renovate ho gaya ghar." he says and looks at Liza's eyes moist. "Don't worry dheere dheere sab jaan jaaogi." saying so he pats her cheek. All just smile at Sameer and Liza's talk. They are very much happy seeing Liza happy and satisfied. 

Hazel comes out greeting them. "Hello bachon.. pahunchne mein koi problem toh nahi hui na?" She asks and SamJun nod their head in negative. She smiles and takes Liza inside along with the girls. 

"I know Liza tumne aisa ghar expect nahi kiya tha. Lekin ab sab theek hai." Hazel caresses her cheek and Liza just embraces her in a hug. Liza belonged to a middle class family and at a very young age her father left everyone and went away. After that she had seen her mom and brother just trying to make two ends meet. And suddenly seeing her family in a very good condition made her very emotional. 

Sameer explains the boys everything so that any unintended words don't hurt her. Shree looks at her and smiles fondly. He is proud of the way she has never let her family condition affect her bubbly nature in college. Liza has always been an all rounder, pretty famous in college for various reasons. First in studies, internship, and in mischief. He used to get very annoyed by her constant poking at that time but now when he knows that she was just trying to forget her problems by trying to be happy, he smiles. Chotu, Sameer and Arjun have no less of a smile on their face. 

The girls didn't need a lot of time to understand Liza's past situation. Since girls tend to be very smart, they pretty soon understood her situation.And even Liza had once spoken to them about her Dad who left them alone to slog. After which they didn't need any more explanation about how difficult life was for the D'Cruz family. 

"Waise maa yeh decorations kyun ho rahi hai?" Liza asks nervously. She already knew that mom will plan her marriage, but seeing the decorations she thought that Hazel will get her married here only. "Mom maine kaha hai na main shaadi nahi karungi." she states as she widens her eyes gesturing her something. 

Hazel also understands that something else only Liza has told her team so she plays along "Mujhe Sameer ne pehle hi bata diya hai ki tumhe shaadi nahi karni." At which Liza heaves a sigh of relief. Hazel bends towards Liza and whispers in her ears, "Aur jab tak tum nahi bologi humaara bolna theek nahi rahega. Kyun?" And winks at her. Liza melts down "Mom!!" 

"Phir yeh sab?" Pointing at the work Liza asks.

"Tumhare bhaiya ki success party hai." Hazel tells proudly at which even Liza feels very proud. 

"Waise mere so-called successful bhaiya hai kahaan?" Liza asks in a teasing manner. 

"Mom! mujhe jalne ki boo kahan se aa rahi hai?" comes a voice from the stairs. Liza turns in the direction of voice and gets a shock of her life "Bhaiya?" 

Karu: Hey guyss!! How are you all? Hope you are doing safe and sound. Was busy with my college work because of which couldn't give much importance to the ff. I am extremely sorry. But now since the covid cases are rising, my college has started online classes and I am at home with Nidzz 😀 

Along with taking her class 😏😌 I have decided to complete drafting at least one thread. Yeah you heard it right. This story will be having many threads. Long term planning you see πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Have planned a lot with Nidzz let's see how that will work out πŸ€—

And yeah about the surprise I can't be very sure as future is very uncertain. So don't hate me later but 

1) there will be no delay in updates as I am going to draft all the chapters of thread 1 when I am here at home.

2) Tomorrow or the day after also you will be getting a update  (this is certain)😁😁

So stay tuned and take care stay safe ❀️

Nidzz: 

Heya guys!!

How was the chapter?

Sorry 😐 could not update previous Saturday but not to worry when nidzz is here I'll make sure karu updates next chapter day after tomorrow 😌

Anyways, how was the bike racing part??

Sameer ko toh jeetna hi tha!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Samakshi scenes were so sweet na??

Arakshi's first hug in this ff ❀️❀️

Aage kya hoga Liza ki zindagi mein?

Jaan ne ke liye padhte rahiye "Emergency Task Force"

Love 

Nidzz

You are dead Nidzz.  I am here only 😀😀 -Karu 

Edited by karuna_kini - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

"Tumhare hisse wali hawa khaungi to tum mujhe kha loge" I am still laughing for this sentence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arjun and Sakshi scenes are always funny and cute 😍

The sudden hug was so romantic 😍 Sakshi so sweet when she blush .

The bike competition was so cool.. Sameer ko to jitna hi tha πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

The last scene was also so cute 😍 love their bond yar..

Overall a wonderful episode.. waiting for next part.. update soon πŸ₯Ί

Thanks for the PM ❀️

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

"Tumhare hisse wali hawa khaungi to tum mujhe kha loge" I am still laughing for this sentence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arjun and Sakshi scenes are always funny and cute 😍

The sudden hug was so romantic 😍 Sakshi so sweet when she blush .

The bike competition was so cool.. Sameer ko to jitna hi tha πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

The last scene was also so cute 😍 love their bond yar..

Overall a wonderful episode.. waiting for next part.. update soon πŸ₯Ί

Thanks for the PM ❀️

That sentence was purposely put as I can solely imagine Sakshi justifying herself like that.🀣🀣

Yess their talks are like wind pata nahi kab Rukh badal jaaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Yess for Sakshi it was unexpected 😳😳

All of them have a very sweet bond which can't be described in words. We need story for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yess will be updating soon 😊😊 

Stay tuned 😘