OMG I really love the episode
Gosh I've never seen Grumpy smiled so much, while running around and chasing Anokhi, his cheeks has to be hurting
Shakshi were looking so wonderful and there chemistry were amazingly
HOT HOT HOT ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMG I really love the episode
Gosh I've never seen Grumpy smiled so much, while running around and chasing Anokhi, his cheeks has to be hurting
Shakshi were looking so wonderful and there chemistry were amazingly
HOT HOT HOT ☺️
Ahir ne gujiya offer kiya tha Shaurya ko🤣
what the hell is about wearing a crop top and an oversized blazer as a PROFESSOR at a new job???
Originally posted by: anamika365
what the hell is about wearing a crop top and an oversized blazer as a PROFESSOR at a new job???
edit: wrong post, meant to post it on the precap.
oh good that you noticed that!! i was wondering if they were lenses or her own eyes 🤣🤣
SEDUCTION 101
Originally posted by: anamika365
what the hell is about wearing a crop top and an oversized blazer as a PROFESSOR at a new job???
edit: wrong post, meant to post it on the precap.
oh good that you noticed that!! i was wondering if they were lenses or her own eyes 🤣🤣
Today also she was wearing yellowish lenses 🤣 I was like nagin kyu ban rhi hai ye abhi se
THAT GIFF!!!! DebVir killed it today!! cant imagine them being so happy ever before!!
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Today also she was wearing yellowish lenses 🤣 I was like nagin kyu ban rhi hai ye abhi se
foreshadowing 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Today also she was wearing yellowish lenses 🤣 I was like nagin kyu ban rhi hai ye abhi se
haina!! already aise bhoot banke aayi hai Shaurya ke saamne, ab kya alagse darana hai???
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Nah ! Rehene do 😆
I m busy trying to sail my ShauHir and ReeHir ship there 😎
Idc about Shagun anyways
yow know Shagun has good chemistry with devi as compared to Shaurya. She spends most of her time with Devi as well.
lets ship Shagun with Devi.
I know you dobt care about Shagun but as a charity 🤣
poor them , see how desperate they both are