Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Gair: a Virat Chahvan OS

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heartbreaking but hopefully theres a sequel where virat realizes its not true....that Sai has no one but him, cares a lot about what he thinks and says. No matter how much she fights/bickers she ultimately listens to him. 

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Heartbreaking but hopefully theres a sequel where virat realizes its not true....that Sai has no one but him, cares a lot about what he thinks and says. No matter how much she fights/bickers she ultimately listens to him. 

I hope we get something from the show🤔of you are expecting a sequel from me to right now I'm not able to think of anything happy about this one. 

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

Heartbreaking ❤️ I miss your quirky ones.

don’t make us sad and write a follow up when he realises why Sai did what she did, pretty please ❤️

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

I hope we get something from the show🤔

It will be in MAY even if we get something. :( 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow, you have got such a knack. 

It was so painful and yet beautiful ❤. Thank you so much for writing it for me ❤😳. This is so touching. 

You wrote the dialogues for the Virat, whom I wrote the analysis for. I didn't even have to check any post when I came to know that things are going on wrong, but it pained to see Virat being misunderstood. And I kept writing and writing and didn't realise how lengthy it was.

And you have shortened it and given the whole essence of it. I am amazed at how you have covered all the details in such a painstakingly beautiful story ❤❤. 

You made my eyes tear up ❤. 

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Heartbreaking ❤️ I miss your quirky ones.

don’t make us sad and write a follow up when he realises why Sai did what she did, pretty please ❤️

ummm that's kind of difficult for me at the moment. I am unable to think of anything. It was actually my reply to Laksh's thread on Virat's anger. If we get something from the show it will be better❤️❤️

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

ummm that's kind of difficult for me at the moment. I am unable to think of anything. It was actually my reply to Laksh's thread on Virat's anger. If we get something from the show it will be better❤️❤️

Well, I will make up something in my head then 😅😂 anyways well written 

Asur thumbnail

Deleted

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Well, I will make up something in my head then 😅😂 anyways well written 

don't forget to share it with us. That will be the sequel to this OS😉😆