EPICCCC🤣Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Talwar haath me de hi di hai toh Bhavani maata toh free milegi hi na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
EPICCCC🤣Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Talwar haath me de hi di hai toh Bhavani maata toh free milegi hi na?
🙋🏻♀️🤗 no FB
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNnN8GFlKh3/?igshid=1gfnenvvirx08
Mihika, in this scene I was telling u that for a sec he looked like Iqbal Khan for a sec
Even l thought the same when first time I watched this scene.
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Yes acting wise and look wise both
I remembered I read article at karam apna apna time pallavi (gauri) was flat and forgot her line when she saw him 1st time
yes yes that man had diff charm.. but loose consistency was reason of failed tv career
I will miss it. Log disconnect naa ho jaye show se😔Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Announcement ke baad no other option for them dearie!
Mandated by Govt. of Maharastra
well dekhte hai if sickuu come up with any good news of shifting set out of MH.. hoping for it
So true🤣

I like the first episode scenes except for the last one jab kapda phatt jata hai
aaj to koi post b nahi aaya celebration ka
bs ye na ho esiliye toh bol rhe hai sickku jao hyd shift karo set for time being with few actors with leads n story chalu rehne doI will miss it. Log disconnect naa ho jaye show se😔
8pm ke baad shoot kroo🤣
But I want MHRW cast to be safe❤️
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4