Bhumrah came back from HM😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhumrah came back from HM😳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You scored 4 in the last game. I saw the scorecard earlier on. I think WD now posts it the next day after the game.
What about that KKR vs SRH one?
Aaj hi surya kumar ko nahi liya and he has already scored a 50
50 for Sky should have chosen him instead of RS but RS has great record against KKR thats why chose RS
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
50 for Sky should have chosen him instead of RS but RS has great record against KKR thats why chose RS
rs ke kitne hue?
🤣
Even I got confused for a second by that post 🤣
50 for SKY while Rohit is still complacent
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I was gona post something about this too 🤣Whenever I see someone write SKY, it reminds me of the nickname Sakshi gave me 🤣I'm thinking are they talking about me here 🤣
Tareef ho rahi hai 😎
Enjoy 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
23 something
atleast 20 runs chahiye usko and sky ki wicket😆
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians, Match 65🏏 Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata With the IPL 2026 league stage entering its...
33